Stigma

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Chaeyoung was currently fumbling around in her closet trying to find something good to wear. She had tried on two outfits already and was now trying to find her third pair that she would hopefully like.

She was trying to get ready to go see tzuyu in the park they used to meet at.

Chaeng had no idea why she was dressing up for the occasion. She had told herself just a few days ago that she didn't care about her former bestfriend anymore.

Now she's literally diving in her clothes trying to find something that looks good on her. Which is everything honestly, but she doesn't think so.

Chaeng pops her head up through the clothes pile, looks at the mess she made and sighs.

"Why am I doing all this for her anyway?" She asks herself letting out another drawn out sigh.

"I'm so stupid." She says as she falls back on to her clothes pile.

"Can't argue with that." Comes a voice from a distance making Chaeng lift her head up.

Mina was on chaeyoung's PC monitor giving her the most judging look she's ever seen mina give.

"Hey Minari, that's not helping at all if that's what you're trying to do." Chaeyoung says sarcastically.

"I'm just saying what's true chaengie. You shouldn't be anywhere near her after what she did to you." Mina says looking pissed at what she was witnessing right now.

Now that Mina has realised that she's actually in love with this little tiger cub infront of her, she's now more sure than anything that she absolutely hates tzuyu. She knows now that it is probably jealousy but she doesn't care.

"I know Minari, but I want to hear her out atleast. Besides, you will be there watching this time so I'm not worried." Chaeyoung says flashing Mina a dimpled smile.

The smile hit Mina differently this time. She was taken aback by the sudden quickening of her heart and the heat that has risen to her cheeks.

The tiger cub was doing things to Mina that she hasn't experienced before. Maybe it was due to her recent realisation about her own feelings. Whatever it was, Mina can't say that she doesn't like the new feeling.

After another 30 minutes of chaeng having an all out battle with her clothes she finally decided on what to wear.

Mina was still looking at her through the monitor silently judging the smaller one.

"Bye minari, see you there." Chaeyoung says standing infront of her room door.

"You won't actually. You'll just see cameras but yeah I'll be there." Mina replies. Chaeyoung chuckles and waves at mina before she sets out.

 


***

 


Chaeyoung arrived at their usual bench. The same one where they used to meet at and also the same one where she met bang chan again a few days ago.

She sat down at the bench and started to wait for tzuyu to arrive.

After only a few minutes chaeyoung saw something weird in the corner of her eye.

It looked like two girls were fighting behind one of the trees on the side of the walk path.

On closer inspection chaeng realised that they weren't fighting and these weren't just any girls.

It was Sana and Tzuyu. They were intensely talking about something and it looked like Sana was pushing Tzuyu and she was resisting.

Chaeng just stared at what the two girls were doing with her confused doe eyes.

Sana eventually gave Tzuyu a really hard push and she stumbled on to the walk path and started awkwardly walking towards the bench where chaeyoung was sat.

"Hey" Tzuyu greeted awkwardly as she stopped infront of Chaeyoung.

"Hi?" Chaeyoung replies still a little confused on what's going on.

Tzuyu sat down next to Chaeyoung on the bench. She kept playing with her fingers for a few seconds before letting out a sigh and turning towards Chaeyoung.

"Okay. I know it means little to nothing but I want to start with saying sorry." Tzuyu says as she stumbled around Chaengs eyes finding it hard to keep eye contact.

Chaeyoung nods but doesn't say anything so Tzuyu continues.

"I'm so sorry for what I did and said that day Chaeyoung. I really am and I regretted it the moment those words came out of my mouth but I was too much of a coward to say anything else at that time" Tzuyu says taking glances at Chaeyoung's expressions to see if she could figure out what she was thinking.

"I told myself that I would be happy for you no matter who you end up dating but when I saw you with her I just got so mad. I was angry because I thought you lied to me at the rooftop.... but.. that wasn't just it. I was mad also because I thought you deserved better. Because I thought you deserved an actual person not an artificial one." Tzuyu explained.

Chaeyoung didn't like the way Tzuyu talks about Mina. Even now, but she decided to not say anything about it until Tzuyu gets everything off her chest.

"I know now that what I saw was just a misunderstanding but that's not the point. What I'm trying to say Chaeyoung, is that even if you were in a relationship with her I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'm.. I'm sorry Chaeyoung" Tzuyu says looking down at her lap.

"Apology accepted." Chaeyoung says nonchalantly with a smile on her face.

Tzuyu whips her head up in surprise. "Really?" She asks.

"Yep. I was never mad at you Tzu. I was just disappointed and sad. I still don't agree with the way you see Minari but that's normal. We don't have to agree on everything to be friends. We can have our own opinions and beliefs. So I forgive you." Chaeyoung says with a smile.

"Oh okay." Tzuyu breaths a sigh of relief and finally drops her tense shoulders which have been stuck in the same position since she got here.

"But if you do something stupid like that again I'm gonna make Mina nuke your house okay?" Chaeyoung says with a chuckle.

"What?" Tzuyu asks confused.

Chaeyoung just laughs at the taller girl and brushes it off.

"So? Friends again?" Chaeyoung asks holding her hand up.

Tzuyu looks down at Chaeyoung's hand and sighs. "I don't think I deserve that." She says. Chaeyoung frowns at Tzuyu's comment.

"Tell you what. I will do everything in my power to stop each and every one of those douchebags that are bothering you at school. Once all of them has stopped and know not to mess with you ever again, maybe then you could call me your friend again?" Tzuyu asks with a hopeful look on her face.

Chaeyoung takes Tzuyu's hand and completes the handshake she was holding. "Deal" Chaeng says.

The girls smile at eachother for a brief moment. After a stretch of some awkward silence Tzuyu started talking again.

"I umm.. gotta go. I have Sana unnie is dragging me and Dahyun to go shopping" Tzuyu says looking towards the Tree she was previously close to.

Chaeyoung looked at the same direction and saw a clearly visible head poking from the side of the tree and she could hear sana giggling to herself.

"She's not the stealthiest person in the world is she?" Chaeyoung asks with a slight chuckle.

Tzuyu just sighs and stands up. "Nope." She says as she started walking towards Sana. "Bye Chaeyoung. See you at school?" Tzuyu asks as she passed by Chaeyoung.

"Yeah definitely." Chaeyoung says giving the taller one a wave.

Tzuyu walks over to the tree. Sana was panicking and telling Tzuyu to not look directly at her because Chaeyoung might find out she was there. Tzuyu just looks at her with a judging look.

Chaeyoung stands up from the bench and call out. "Bye Sana unnie!" And waves at her.

Sana finally comes out from her hiding with a confused expression on her face.

"Wah. How did she know I was here?" She asks Tzuyu with nothing but surprise on her face.

Tzuyu just gives her another one of those looks and started walking away.

"Bye bye Chaeyoungie" Sana waves at Chaeyoung with a bright smile and then starts running after Tzuyu.

Chaeyoung smiles at the two that were slowly walking away from her now. She turns to the security cam on the lamp post and gives it a smile as well as she knows Mina is watching.

'I should go back to Minari, I'm probably gonna get lectured for forgiving Tzuyu so easily' Chaeyoung thinks to herself and chuckles.

She started making her way towards the exit of the park to go back home again.

 


***

 


Chaeyoung arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter