Aftermath

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

It was a monday morning as chaeyoung's alarm started ringing. Compared to other days this time the alarm sounded louder and more piercing to chaeyoung's ear.

"Ugh." She grunted as she opened her eyes. The light coming in through the window burning her eyes making her close it again quickly after.

"Oww" She whined as she put a hand on her forehead. She had an excruciating pounding in her head. Then suddenly..

 


Sudden Flashback

"Yeppeuda~ Chou Tzuyu yeppeune~" chaeyoung chanted as her smol body was sprawled on a table. Tzuyu was sitting on a chair near her head.

"Tzuyu-ah.. why are you upside down?" She asked but she was the one looking at her date with her head hanging upside down off the table. Tzuyu was giggling at her.

The people around them where just looking at them in disbelief.

Sudden flashback end.

 


Chaeyoung stood up suddenly making her head pound again.

"Oh sweet baby jesus, what did I do?" She said to herself as she remembered a glimpse of last night.

She started to see if she remembered anything else from the night but immediately stopped herself.

"No brain! Stop, don't remember anything." She said hitting herself on the head.

Meanwhile in the room opposite to hers tzuyu woke up in a bedroom that was not hers but instantly recognized.

Tzuyu groaned as she stood up from the bed having a headache as well but not as bad as chaeyoung's.

Her perfect bun was now crooked with loose hairs coming out the side.

 



Sudden Flashback

"Listen here people! This beautiful cub is my date don't any of you idiots get near her. She's my girl." Tzuyu said pointing a fork at the concerned looking people around her.

Chaeyoung was already passed out on the table and tzuyu was standing next to her.

Sudden Flashback end.

 


"Oh god. I hope she doesn't remember anything." Tzuyu said to herself going towards the bathroom to freshen up.

Mina on the other hand was worried sick. She had transferred herself back to chaeyoung's workstation because she was left in some basket filled with smart phones.

She tried to patch herself to the nearby cctv cams to see if she can find chaeyoung but as the guard at the door said there were literally no digital devices anywhere near the place where the party was held.

The closest camera mina could find just showed the entrance of the building and that was of no use to her.

The whole night mina didn't know where chaeyoung was or what she was doing. She was thinking of every possible thing that may have happened to her and for some reason most of it were bad things.

Mina got tired of the her worrying thoughts and she just decided to go back home and put herself into rest mode for the whole night.

After a few minutes both girls exited their respective rooms almost at the same time.

Chaeyoung was wearing her normal clothes while tzuyu came out wearing clothes that were put on the table beside her.

She guessed the clothes belonged to dahyun since she slept in her room. The clothes were a little small for her but she didn't mind or rather she couldn't because of her head constantly pounding.

"Oh hey guys! Good morning, come have breakfast. Sana's cooking for us." Dahyun called gesturing the two maknaes to come have a seat with her.

Sana peeks her head out the kitchen holding a spatula and waves at the two girls who looked like zombies even after their quick bath.

Chaeng and tzuyu noticing the presence of each other instinctively looked at each other meeting their eyes.

As their eyes locked both girls remembered the little glimpse of the previous night that they recollected a few moments ago.

Both girls turned a bright shade of pink which didn't go unnoticed by dahyun and sana who were just waiting for them to interact.

'Oh god she remembers! This is so embarrassing! I hope she doesn't remember everything.' Tzuyu thought to herself, more like freaked out in her head seeing the shade of pink on chaeng's cheeks.

she quickly took her gaze away from chaeyoung as she started walking towards the dining table.

Chaeyoung did the same taking a seat next to dahyun which is the seat that's facing tzuyu. Both girls were awkward, dahyun feeling the awkwardness shared a look with her girlfriend who was looking at them standing behind the kitchen counter.

'Oh god this is so embarrassing, I can't even look at her.' Chaeng thought to herself as she put her hand in her pocket to pull out her phone as a distraction but to her despair it wasn't in her pocket.

She was going to ask dahyun where her phone was because she doesn't remember seeing it in her room, but before she could ask sana came up to the table with freshly prepared food and the sweetest smile on her face.

"Food's ready guys. I hope you like it I poured lots of love into them~" she said sweetly putting the food down as dahyun gave her a sweet smile back.

"Ugh, unnie not so loud." Chaeyoung said putting her hand on her aching head. Sana wasn't even loud. She was actually quite calm since it's morning. Not early by any means but it's still morning.

"Aww it's baby's first hangover! Congratulations chaeng chaeng." Sana said pulling chaeyoung's head closer and placing a small kiss on top of her head.

Chaeyoung just smiled at the girl's action as she eyed the delicious looking food infront of her.

Chaeyoung was used this. Actually everyone in Twice was. Everyone acknowledged that sana is a very affectionate person and she never hesitates to show said affection.

It's usually hugs and cheek kisses and all the members except Jeongyeon and Jihyo enjoys them. Jeongyeon and Jihyo always try to avoid sana's antics but deep down even they love her and wouldn't have sana any other way. She's a ray of sunshine for the group.

"I hate it." Chaeyoung said referring to her hangover as she slowly ate her food. Tzuyu on the other side also dug in to her food deciding to stay quiet like she usually is.

"Heheh don't worry it gets easier over time." Sana said as she walked back to the kitchen. "I'll see if I can find some hangover medicine." She said as she left.

"So you guys finally decided to let loose and party for once. I must say I'm quite proud." Dahyun said raising an eyebrow at her two bestfriends.

"We had to. The people there were so boring and we couldn't leave. We were dying of boredom." Chaeyoung said defensively as tzuyu nodded at the statement.

"Says the two most boring people in our group." Dahyun said with a chuckle.

"Hey! I'm fun. You take that back!" Chaeyoung whined causing dahyun to laugh an tzuyu to also let out a little chuckle.

"Why are you laughing? She just called you boring." Chaeyoung said to tzuyu as she straightened her expression back to her resting face.

"I don't really mind it. I am what I am." Tzuyu shrugged and continued eating with a little smirk pulling on the side of her lips.

Chaeyoung just decided to let it go since her headache is acting up and she can't really pounce on dahyun when she's having a hangover.

"By the way Where's my phone?" Chaeyoung asked dahyun making her look up with puffed cheeks filled with food.

"It's in the living room. Your brother brought it when he brought you two here."
Dahyun said after swallowing her food.

"Oppa brought us back?" Chaeyoung asked and tzuyu looked up as well to listen since she too have no idea what happened last night.

"Yeah he did. Speaking of which, he said on the way back you two were drunkenly playing rock paper scissors at the back of his car slapping the loser on the cheek and giving a cheek kiss to the winner. God I would've paid good money to see that." Dahyun said trying to hold back her laughter.

Chaeyoung was red as a tomato at this point and tzuyu was hiding her face behind her hair. For them this is the worst thing that could happen. Not only did they embarrass themselves infront of a room filled with strangers but now their friends know about it as well.

"Wow you're not even getting all defensive like you normally do." Dahyun asked surprised that chaeyoung didn't retaliate.

"Its because of the hangover baby, look at them they're flinching every time you start talking." Sana said to dahyun pointing out the little grimaces she noticed from the two every time dahyun talked.

"Oh yeah sorry." Dahyun said now in a quiter tone. Chaeyoung just nodded at her roommate.

The girls finished their food and cleaned the mess in the kitchen together. They moved to the living room to relax a bit after their meal.

"What time is it?" Tzuyu asked as she was still standing near the couch. Sana and dahyun were seated closely together with dahyun's arm resting on the back rest around sana's shoulder. Chaeyoung was sitting on a single couch with her phone in hand which she found on the table infront of the couches.

"Its 9:45. Why?" Sana asked after checking her phone and telling her the time.

"Wait, we skipped school??" Tzuyu asked while her eyes widened in surprise. Almost a month ago these two girls made the younger skip her first class and now she's skipping a whole day of school.

Tzuyu knows she can't blame her bestfriends for this one but she still wasn't happy about it.

"Yeah we called in sick for you two. Judging by the state you were in when Jeonghoon brought you here, we decided to not wake you up for school and we called in sick as well to take care of you." Dahyun said giving a wide smile to the younger two.

"Don't lie dahyun unnie, you just wanted to have some alone time with sana unnie didn't you?" Chaeyoung asked giving her an accusing look to which tzuyu also nodded.

Dahyun let out an awkward laugh which made sana giggle at her girlfriend's cuteness. She gave her a peck on her cheek because sana didn't know that was dahyun's motive behind asking her to skip school.

"By the way the others told us they'll meet up here after school to hang." Dahyun told chaeyoung and tzuyu as she stood up with sana putting on the jacket that was thrown on the side of the couch.

"We're gonna go to the convenience store to buy some snacks before they come do you wanna join?" Sana asked the younger two as they were exchanging their first look at each other since morning.

Dahyun picked up her keys off the counter and looked at them as well waiting for an answer.

They were still awkward as all hell, they were both flushed red. Sana smirks as she saw what was happening infront of her.

"No. I'll stay here." They both said in unison. Tzuyu was sure chaeng would go with them. She knew chaeyoung loved browsing around the aisles even if she doesn't buy anything.

She was hoping chaeyoung would go but much to her despair chaeyoung had the exact same thought about tzuyu.

Sana just smiles at them. "Okay. Well be back soon~" she said as she followed dahyun out grabbing her hand as they went out the door.

Now the two were alone in the apartment. They both had no idea what happened the previous night except for the little flashback they had.

They both also had know idea how much the other remembered or didn't remember from the night.

"S-so we got kinda wasted huh?" Chaeyoung asked awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter