Misunderstandings

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV

I woke up with something soft brushing against my face. I slowly opened my eyes and let them adjust to what was infront of my face.

Black... Laces?.. Soft... skin?..
That's when I realised I wasn't in my own room and I was snuggling all up in minari's ies. I yelped and jumped backwards.

Unfortunately my just missed the edge of the bed and I fell off it. "Owww." I whined as my back hit the carpeted floor while my legs were still on the bed.

Mina stirred from the noise and woke up. "Chaeyoungie?" She asked rubbing her eyes. That's when she saw me still with my upper body on the ground and legs draped over the bed.

"Chaengie?? What happened?" She asked as she moved on all fours to the edge of the bed between my legs and came into my vision.

The sight of mina in underwear was already making me hyperventilate and now here she was in between my legs with her messy bed hair flowing down her shoulders as she looked down at me.

I could feel myself blushing and turning more red every second she remained in that position looking at me with those big curiosity filled eyes. Man she had some nice soft eyes. (Not actually talking about her eyes anymore)

I quickly shuffled my legs off the bed and stood up. I was trying not to let my eyes wander anywhere other then her face but almost immediately my eyes started tracing the curves of her body.

"U-umm minari? Where did y-your clothes go?" I asked. She looked down to her body. I saw her flush red as she looked back at me with an awkward smile. Did she not notice she was half ?

"S-sorry chaengie. I forgot my clothes revert to default when I enter rest mode." She said as she pulled up the HUD and put a black long sleeved shirt and shorts on herself.

I'm still a bit salty about that. She's using my HUD like it's hers. She breezed past all the security on it like it was child's play.

I was glaring at her when she looked at me again with her innocent, curious eyes. How am I supposed to stay mad at that?

"I-is something wrong?" She asked noticing my glare. "No it's nothing." I said as i gave her a smile to reassure her.

As the HUD was a transparent sheet of glass I saw the alert Icon flashing as I was standing behind it. I went closer to her to check what it was.

It was a warning because I spent too much time in here. It's not good for my health to stay connected to the VR gear for this long.

I checked the time and it was 30 minutes till I had to leave for school.

"Minari I have to go get ready for school." I said thinking she was gonna pout at me ot give me a sad face. However she smiled.

"I know. Go on. I'll wait for you here." She said smiling. "Really? Aren't you gonna come along? I mean through my phone?" I asked. She shook her head while smiling.

"No. I'll stay at home. If you need me just call me and I'll come right away. As long as there's internet connection here, that wouldn't be a problem." She said. I gave her a nod at that as I started walking towards the door.

"Bye minari. I'll see you after school." I said waving at her from the door. She waved back.

I got out and started walking towards the dome so I could get out and get ready for school.

It's weird though. This is the first time she refused to come with me.. but at the same time it's not weird I guess. Minari is a homebody after all. I chuckled to myself as I exited from my VR world.

I stood up from my bed and looked around the room. I feel like something's different. I scanned the room a little more but shrugged it off. I guess I'm just being paranoid.

I exited my room and made my way towards my roommate's. It's weird that she wasn't already grinding on me when I woke up, because she always does it every morning.

I opened the door slowly and saw dubu unnie face down on her bed with her hair sprawled all over the bed. She's still sleeping.

I went closer and started to shake her in attempt to wake her up. "Hey Hey unnie, wake up. We'll be late for school." I said.

She groaned as she lifted her face. Eyes barely opening. Her pale white face was flushed red and she looked irritated like she could bite someone's head off.

"U-unnie? Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked worried seeing dubu unnie like this.

"No no. It's just as hangover." She said sitting upright as she put her palm on her temple to calm her pounding headache.

"Oh." I exclaimed as I quickly jumped up to my feet and ran with my little legs into the kitchen to find some hangover meds.

I came back with meds and a glass of water. "Here." I said as I gave her the meds.
"You guys drank last night? Why wasn't I invited?" I questioned.

"Oh it was a last minute thing. It was just me and tzuyu and I didn't want to bother you that late at night that's why." She explained quickly and laughed afterwards. Her laugh however quickly died out as she felt her head pounding a little harder.

She took the meds quickly and gulped them down. She started to get herself off of the bed. "Are you sure you're up for school today? You could skip. I can call sana unnie for you?" I asked worried about her.

"I'll be fine chaeng. It's just a hangover. Besides, I told sana unnie I would meet her at school." Dahyun unnie said at she tried to tame her messy hair.

"Okay then. I'll go get ready." I said as I left her room to take a shower and get ready for school.

Me and dahyun unnie arrived at the school building almost exactly on time. If we were even a minute late we would've gotten scolded by our teacher so we ran to our different classes.

I entered my first class of the day and started scanning the classroom to see if there's any of my friends were in here.

Luckily for me I spotted one sitting in the front row by himself. I smiled as I skipped to him and took a seat next to him. "Hey oppa!" I said happily as i sat next to him.

I could hear the girls whispering amongst themselves as soon as i took a seat next to him. I could feel the glares pierce through the back of my head.

I got a bit self conscious and I looked around the classroom. Oppa noticed my discomfort. "Don't worry about them little one. Just ignore them." He said and patted the top of my head.

"Ne~" I said with a giggle as i got comfortable and looked forward again.

This oppa is seriously so cool. He's always aloof and he has this scary piercing eyes. That coupled with his pitch black curly hair. He really can be intimidating. However the rest of the school doesn't know what I know. Taehyung oppa is kind and sweet even though he seems mysterious and scary he really isn't. Ever since I became friends with kookie taehyung oppa has treated me like I was his baby sister.

He was here with his chin rested on the palm of his hand as he was paying attention to class. All the girls in the class were swooning over him but he never glanced back at the rest of the class once.

I chuckled at how unfortunate these fangirls were. They were never gonna get their hands on this oppa.

"What?" He asked shifting his gaze towards me. I could barely see his piercing eyes through his dark curls that covered them.

"Nothing oppa. I think you're cool." I said giving him the tiger cub sign of approval in the form of a thumbs up and a dimpled smile.

He chuckled at me and ruffled my hair. "You're weird little one." He said.

I looked back at the fangirls and gave them a cocky smirk just to mess with them. I could see them red in anger.

The class ended and my second period was a free one so I texted dahyun unnie to see if she wanted to hangout with me till my next class because I know she had a free period as well.

 

 


Me: hey dub dub.
 


Dubu unnie: Hey, wassup?
 


Me: wanna hang out? I know you have a free period.
 


Dubu unnie: Sorry chaeng I promised sana unnie I'd spend my free period with her. We're going to the storage room.
 


Me: Oooh don't forget protection okay unnie. 😉
 


Dubu unnie: What do you mean?? We're both girls. 🙉
 


Me: That was a joke unnie. 🤦🏻‍♀️
 


Dubu unnie: Okay okay. Got to go. Sorry again. We'll hang out later okay?
 


Me: it's okay unnie.

 

 


I replied and put my phone in my pocket. I was standing infront of the classroom I was just in. Taehyung oppa came out just as I put my phone away.

"Hey Hey oppa. Do you wanna hangout with me." I said giving him my puppy eyes.

He chuckled at me. "You know that's cute and all but it's not gonna work on me." He said. Dang it! The 100% success rate of chaeng's puppy eyes is no more. I pouted at that.

He smiled and patted my head again. "Sorry little one. I have class but I heard from Jungkook that his second period is free. None of the other guys have free periods today so he must be roaming the school alone. Why don't you text him." He suggested with a soft smile. he started walking away after giving me a little wave.

I texted kookie soon after and he told me he was at the BANGTAN hangout/office. I quickly made my way towards the student council office where he was.

"Hey hey." I called cheerfully as I dramatically jumped inside the room and struck a pose. He however looked annoyed.

"Hey chaeng." He greeted. "What's wrong?" I asked seeing his expression.

"I got to go. The principal called me just now and it's important. So I have to go." He said looking annoyed.

"It's okay kookie. I'll just hangout here by myself and leave when my next class starts." I said telling him I'll be fine by myself.

He nodded and left. I was now standing in the office room that BANGTAN uses as their hangout. I sat on one of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter