Mean Chaeng, Cute Chaeng.

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV


It has been about two weeks since me and Mina got our little son Miyoung. Well that's what she calls him. Our little son.

I initially made him to be very convenient for the owner. I made him so that he doesn't poop or get sick or anything. The perfect pet in my opinion.

But Minari said she wanted to have a "realistic" puppy so she can know what it feels like to be a dog owner.

I think it's a stupid idea but since she asked I did it for her anyway. That part was complete torture. Programming a dog to isn't really the most pleasant thing a game developer can do you know.

I thought she'd get fed up with it after a few weeks but minari has proved to be a fairly responsible parent and she's happy so I am as well.

Everything else has been normal these past few weeks. Same old thing at school. I go out with my friends when I have a free evening and spend almost all my nights with Minari either working or goofing around.

It's a sunday morning and I woke up like any other day with dahyun straddling me and repeating my name like maniac until I woke up.

"Chaeng, chaeng, chaeng, chaeng, I made you breakfast chaeng, son chaae yoooung" I groaned as i lifted my head to show her that I'm awake.

I got up fully sitting on the bed when she got off me. "You made breakfast?" I asked confused. She nods enthusiastically with the biggest smile on her face. "You? Made breakfast? For me?..." I asked again baffled at what's happening infront of me but it came off more sarcastic than I meant it to.

"Come onn don't do thaat~" Dahyun unnie whined at me. "Why're you always mean chaeng when you're with me? Can't you be cute chaeng instead?" She asked as she plopped on the bed next to me.

"What're you going on about?" I asked with my raspy morning voice.

"You! You always turn into this badass girl when you're with me and the girls" She said turning to me. I let out a little yawn as I stretched in place.

"Well there are exceptions." She says rolling her eyes "When you're around Nayeon unnie, Tzuyu and your AI as well, What was her name again?" She asked stopping her little ramble.

"It's Sharon but I call her m-minari" I said slowly getting quieter in volume. Why is she asking about minari?

"Yeah her. When you're around them you just turn into this adorable little baby. Why can't you be like that with me too sometimes?" Dahyun unnie complains. She has a mad expression on but I know she's not really angry.

"I-i do?" I asked now being a little self conscious and shy. I turn cutesy when I'm with them? Really?

"Yea you do chaengie, you literally melt everytime you hear Sharon's voice from your phone" She says with a little chuckle.

"Oh" I said softly as I looked downwards. She puts her hand on my messy hair which makes me look up at her. She's smiling now.

"You must be pretty attached to her to make you like this. I know you only show your cute side to people you deeply care for. Up until now the only ones who've had the honour of seeing it more than once were your dad, Nayeon unnie and Tzuyu. Now seeing you show that side to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter