System Error

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Memory Log 001_


I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was laying on the grass in what seemed like an illuminated forest. And I was wearing a giant white dress? I had no idea why.

I stood up looking around the trees that had glowing vines hanging from them. It was beautiful to say the least. I noticed however that there was no life here. Just me and the trees.

I was about to walk forward when a bunch of numbers and texts started appearing infront of me. Like it was transferring information from something. I tried to touch the letters thinking they were there but my hand just passed behind them. That's when I realised they weren't appearing infront of me but rather in my eyes.

I read the texts that were appearing infront of me. It was a boot up sequence.

"Project Genesis, Subject 12?" I read it out loud. "Sharon." I read what appeared after. That must be my name. Sharon Mina, it's a pretty name. I like it.

Then I felt information flooding in to me. My owner and what I must do. There were clear instructions but at the same time there were a lot of corrupted files that I knew nothing of. Why was it corrupted?

Then I read the most important file that was transferred just now. My owner and my oath to protect her. There was a mission file that was supposed to contain my main purpose and mission but that file was damaged beyond repair.

All I know for now is that..

"My master... I must find her." I started walking through the woods.

When i was wondering around i saw something flying through the woods. Is it a bird?

It was flying too weirdly to be a bird. It was hovering.

I started going towards the flying object. It was moving away from me. Then it stopped and turned around for a second. It almost looked like it was looking at it's back to see if someone was there.

In my eyes I saw a blue circle that enclosed around the flying object and it started scanning it.

It was a camera drone according to my eyes. I continued following it through the forest.

Then I heard a beaming sound from somewhere near and when I looked I saw a giant white dome that wasn't there before.

I started walking towards it. The drone flew into a dock that was on the side of the dome. I continued to make my way closer as my eyes kept telling me information about what was infront of me.

Apparently this is a control room that the creator of this world uses as a base. That must mean my master is in here.

I tried to concentrate more and scan the whole room to see if she really was in here.

My eyes scanned the person inside. Everything about her from her height to her DNA. There was no doubt about it. This was the person I am supposed to return to. My home. This was my master.

The dome opened up and I saw master walking towards the opening. I walked forward in order to show myself to her.

I was face to face with her and my eyes were now scanning her facial features.

The scan says that she was scared and under the suggested actions it said to give her a small smile.

I went with the suggestion and softly smiled at her. It seemed to have worked as now there wasn't fear showing in her facial features according to my eye scan.

She waved her hand infront of herself a pulled up her HUD. My eye told me that she was now scanning me. My security system normally wouldn't let anything scan me but I shut all the security down to let her scan anything she wanted.

Now her face showed confusion. I mimicked the expression opening my mouth like she did.

"Hi.. Sharon." Then she talked and I felt a shiver run through my body as her gentle voice landed on my ears.

This was my master and she was beautiful beyond my expectations_

 

 

 


Memory Log 002_

I've met my master. She's not like how the files described she would be. She's kind and caring. She even told me to call her her name instead of master. So I told her to call me Mina.

She even made me a house. A place I can stay In until she returns. I like the house master made for me. It's not that big but very cozy.

I got bored really quickly though. Staying alone in a house is very boring. So I hacked masters HUD and started making myself new clothes. The huge white dress was too uncomfortable to be in.

That kept me occupied for an hour but I got bored of that too. So I pulled up the security camera footage for master's apartment to check if there was any suspicious activity there. Anything that could potentially harm her.

I talked to master on the TV and she did not like what I did. I learned what invasion of privacy was. Master told me not to do it again but that conflicted with my mission to protect her. So we came to a compromise. She allowed me to transfer myself to her phone whenever I wanted to check on her_

 

 

 


Memory Log 004_

I was in Master's phone and we were at her school. I heard her talking to a bunch of girls. What caught my attention however was this one voice that called her 'Chaeng'. There was something in that voice that I couldn't quite understand. Why was she calling Master that?

I started vibrating the phone to get Master's attention and I succeeded eventually. I asked her about the weird name and she explained it to me.

It was because they are friends. What I heard was a nickname. I searched it up on the internet and it told me that it was a term of endearment. It made me want to call master that too.

I wanted to be her friend. So I asked and she said yes. I was ecstatic.

I met Master's friends and she introduced me as an AI assistant. Which I understand because from what I gathered in my information files, the stuff that wasn't corrupted atleast. I know that myself and what I am capable of must remain a secret. It doesn't say why.

However I thought calling me an AI assistant was rather insulting.

And also there was one person among her friends that was rather annoying though. There was something about that Tzuyu girl that I just didn't like_

 

 

 


Memory Log 006_

Chaengie came today to run tests on my programming again. She called me Minari. She said it was a nickname she chose for me. I love it. It made me feel all warm inside. I don't know what this feeling was or why it was programmed into me but it f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter