Meeting Minari

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Don't forget to comment lots and vote if you like it. I really love reading comments and it also motivates me to write more frequently. Love uu~ 
-Max🐺

 

Chae POV

 

The sun was slowly hiding away under the horizon as we were driving back home. I turned the headlights on as the surroundings started getting darker.

We were driving back to me and dubu unnie's place because the group decided that it was still a little too early for them to go home.

Our apartment was quite a long drive away from the park. It's been about 20 minutes give or take since we started driving. 

Tzuyu is in the seat next to me. She fell asleep the moment we started driving. I could hear soft snores coming from her. I guess she's tired. I'm glad i made her come with us though.

I've never quite seen tzuyu smile or laugh as frequently in that small amount of a time. It was refreshing to see her like that. You should show that goofy side of yours more often tzuyu-ah. I smiled at her sleeping state as I turned my attention back on the road.

Jihyo unnie and momo unnie are at the back of the car. We decided to put the two couples in dahyun unnie's car (it's actually my car) and we single people are driving in this one.

The two at the back are playing with their phones. I put on the radio to occupy the silence in the car.

We arrived at our apartment about another 20 minutes later. Dahyun unnie's car was trailing closely behind us as we parked our cars at the little parking space.

The entire group swarmed into our apartment throwing themselves on the couches, letting out grunts and sighs as they settled down.

I guess everyone's tired, not just tzuyu. Speaking of whom is already sleeping again on the side of the couch laying on momo unnie's lap because there wasn't any space elsewhere.

"So what now?" Momo unnie asked as she put a few lose strands of tzuyu's hair behind her ear.

I smiled as I scanned the room. Everyone was all snuggle up in each others arms. I walked towards jihyo unnie who was sat on the single couch. I sat on her lap as she wrapped her arms around my waist and let me rest my head on her shoulder.

Yeah. The rest of us aren't as affectionate as sana unnie but We're extremely comfortable with each other we're all pretty cuddly and open to each other when we're together.

So much so that the whole school thinks our entire group is gay. Which isn't really true. Momo unnie, jihyo unnie and tzuyu aren't gay. None of them are dating at the moment but they have dated before. Well, jihyo and momo have. 

Tzuyu hasn't got herself a boyfriend as of yet. Which is just absurd to me. She's one of the most good looking girl's in our entire school. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying no one's interested in her, no. Our school has loads of suitors who would do literally anything for her. She just haven't given one of them a chance.

I guess like me, she isn't thinking of relationships at this moment. There's more important things you know. Like studying and working towards a good career. Having and achieving a dream. Love can just come to you at anytime but you're not gonna get as much chances or opportunities to learn and chase your dream when you're older. 

"So what now?" My going off on a tangent was cut short by momo. Jihyo unnie, Saida and 2yeon looked at me expecting me to have a plan for the rest of the night. Which I do actually.

"I have planned something but it will take 2 hours for it to arrive." I said making them perk their heads up in curiosity. Everyone except tzuyu cos she was asleep.

"What will arrive?" Momo asked curious as to what plan I have made for the night.

"It's a surprise. You'll know it when you see it." I said to which the group dropped their shoulders and perked up heads in disappointment.

I could hear groans coming from them to which I chuckle at.

I went inside my room and brought out a couple of pillows and my tiger plush with me. I could barely hold the three pillows and the plush in my arms and I could hear them laughing softly at my hardships.

My friends are so mean. I went near the big couch and threw the pillows and plush on momo and tzuyu.

Momo recoiled as she caught one of the pillows and stopped the other one from hitting the sleeping girl on her lap.

She gave me a glare like as if I just threw a knife at tzuyu. "It's a pillow momoring, chill." I said to which she just shakes her head and gets comfortable again.

"You guys can get some shut eye if you want. I'll wake you up when my 'plan' gets here." I said to the girls. They nodded at me as they picked up the pillows and the plush and got comfortable in our little living room.

I just went back to my room and jumped on the bed to get some rest as well.

A few hours later I got a call saying that the delivery has arrived and they're waiting outside.

I jumped out of the bed going near the mirror to tame my hair a bit before I go out.

I exited my room to see what looked like a battlefield. Everyone were sprawled messily in the living room and soft snores were heard throughout it.

I maneuvered my way through the sleeping bodies towards the front door. 

I quietly got out of the apartment closing the door behind me as I made my way down to the parking lot.

I saw a delivery truck from our company parking there. I made my way towards them.

"Hello, those are mine." I said to the guy unloading the boxes as I stopped next to him.

"Oh hello ma'am. I just need you to sign here and we're done." He said giving me a paper to sign.

I sign the paper and gave it to the guy. I looked up to see his eyes wide and his colleague looking at me with equal surprise. 

"What?" I asked. He looked down at the signed paper and looked back up at me.

"S-son chaeyoung.. a-as in lady son?" The guy asked and I could see his nervousness written all over his face.

"Yes, that's me but don't call me that just ms.son or chaeyoung is fine." I said shaking off that weird shiver I got when he called me that.

Everyone working in the company calls me that and I hate it. Makes me feel all weird and old.

"Ma'am you could've said it was for you and we would've delivered it in half the time." The guy behind him said.

"I'm terribly sorry if we made you wait la- umm.. ms.son." the guy at the front said rapidly bowing at me. Dude stop, you're gonna break your neck.

"It's fine I don't mind waiting a little. And I don't like shoving my status in other people's faces." I said to him. The guy and his colleague visibly relaxed when I said that.

"Could you help bring this stuff up to my apartment?" I asked to which the two guys nodded rapidly as they picked up the boxes and started moving them in.

After all the stuff was in my place and the delivery guys left I went in to wake up the girls. I'm really excited and nervous for this. I hope they like her.

I woke up the girls one by one and told them to freshen themselves up a little for what I have planned.

"Ooh boxes. Are they food?" Momo unnie asked. "No." I just replied simply as I started taking the boxes inside my room.

Jihyo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and tzuyu picked up the other boxes and started following me without asking any questions. They knew I wasn't gonna say anything. They have to see it for themselves.

"Are we gonna ship ourselves to another country? That would be cool" Dubu unnie asked eyeing the boxes as we put them down.

"But only you and chaeyoung can fit in these though." Tzuyu remarked putting one hand on top of the box. The others laugh at tzuyu's comment and dahyun unnie just pouts at her.

Me on the other hand, I was way too nervous to take offense on her comment.

I cut the boxes open and pulled out the stuff inside putting them in front of the 7 curious pairs of eyes looking at them.

"Are these?" Dahyun unnie instantly recognized what they are for she has probably seen the sleek looking helmet on my head countless times when she comes in my room to wake me up.

"Yeah. They're my dad's VR helmets. The head gear I use to get into my virtual world." I said explaining to them. I ordered 7 more of them.

"Why'd you buy so many of them?" Jeongyeon unnie asked me.

"I wanted to show you guys something in my VR world." I said playing with my fingers.

Nayeon unnie was standing infront of Jeongyeon unnie with her hand around her shoulders. She saw me playing with my fingers and she came closer pulling my hands away from each other and holding on to them.

"You're fidgeting chaeng." She says and smiles which instantly calms me down. "Don't be nervous. I'm sure the girls will love it whatever it is." She said with that same soft assuring smile.

The girls always joke that I'm 2yeon's daughter and at times like this I really think I would be the luckiest girl in the world to actually be these two wonderful women's daughter. Nayeon unnie knows exactly what to do and say to calm me down.

I gave her a determined nod as I started plugging all the head gear into the docks and getting ready to bring people to my VR world for the first time.

I'm not nervous just because this would be Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and Momo unnie's first time meeting Minari but because it's also the first time I'm showing my game world to anyone.

I set everything up and stood up facing them while straightening my clothes. "Okay. So I'll need you guys to sit down here in a line." I said and the girls quickly took their seats in a line on the floor.

I gave them each a helmet and picked up my own custom made strawberry themed helmet and sat down next to them.

"What do we do now?" Sana unnie asked who was sitting the closest to me with her helmet in her hand.

"Put the helmet on lay down. I'll do the rest." I told the girls as they put their helmets on and laid down.

I started the link process as all 8 of us entered to my VR world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter