Protect Her I Must

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV

"Chaeyoung? Sonn chaaae yooooung~" here I am in bed waking up to what I wake up to every day.

Right now dahyun unnie is rolling all over me saying my name over and over again in different ways. Ugh.

"Kim dahyun I swear to god!" I half shouted standing up making her fall on my lap. She just stands back up wrapping her legs around my waist resting her hands on my shoulders. Is this woman trying to seduce me or what?

"Where's the respect kiddo? Don't forget I'm a year older than you." She said smirking. She could move forward an inch and we would be kissing, that's how close we are right now.

I push her off me and stood up. "Good, now go take a shower" she said giving me that annoying grin. Oh how I want to punch her right now. I grumpily took the towel and started to walk to the bathroom.

"Want me to join you?" She asks like it's nothing. "No and get out of my room" I said in my most intimidating voice.

"Okay okay sheesh" she put her hands up as a sign of surrender as she stood up from my bed.

"Love you chaeng chaeng~" she said melodically as she exited my room. "Love you too" I replied rolling my eyes at her.

I took a quick shower and now I'm trying to pick my outfit for today. "Hi chaeyoung" I heard from my back. I'm in my underwear, kim dahyun I'm gonna kill you.

Wait... that's not dahyun's voice. I slowly turned around terrified. It's mina, she's in my flat screen looking at me.

"M-mina?" That's when I realised I'm half . I can be compared to a tomato right now with how red I just got. I screamed and tried to cover myself. I jumped into my closet and peeked back out hiding in there.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" She asked. I could see worry in her expression. She's alarmed.

"Y-yes I'm n-not clothed mina" she didn't seem like she got it at all. She just tilted her head in confusion. I quickly put on clothes inside the closet and came out to face her. She on a sofa in the house I made for her and she's wearing a penguin onesie? Why? how?

"Wait where did you find clothes?" I asked her as I sat on the couch looking at my flat screen tv.

"I made them" she said happily as she stood up and spun around to show me. It's adorable but that's beside the point.

"How?" I asked, she smiled at me and sat back on her couch.

"Simple I used your HUD" she replied nonchalantly. "But I have security on that." How did she get past that?

"I hacked it. It was easy really." She said with giggle. My mind is completely blown right now. Everything I own has the best security on it, a security system I made. None of my programs have ever been hacked by anyone, not even my father and she said it was easy?

"So you've completely hacked my mainframe?" She nods. "Well that explains how you're on my TV right now." I said with an awkward chuckle. If she has access to that then that means she can basically control everything in my apartment, from the lights to the refrigerator and some stuff in my dad's mansion and the company building as well. What did I get myself into?

"Wait does that mean you can see the footage from the CCTV camera in my room?" I had it installed for safety reasons. Ofcourse there isn't one in dahyun unnie's room but I have one In the living room as well.

"Yes, I have thoroughly reviewed all the footage and there is no suspicious activity." She said with a giddy smile on.

Great, just great. I met her yesterday and she's already seen me . I don't thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter