Her Present

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae POV


Me and tzuyu were just standing there with our mouths wide open. What the hell did we just see? Can I erase my memories please? I think to myself.

Dahyun unnie picked up the beer cans and chicken and came towards the two statues in front of the storage room door, which are us.

"So since you crashed my date, wanna have some chicken?" Dubu unnie said pulling up the chicken container close to her face with a smile.

I can't tell if that's an annoyed smile or a normal one but I nodded along with tzuyu nonetheless.

We walked back to the gardens where we situated at a bench to eat. "Well, I guess none of us are making it to our after lunch class huh?" Tzuyu said motioning to a lamp clock at the side of the stone walk path.

"Yeah lunch time was over like five minutes ago." Dahyun said shrugging.

It's not a big deal for me or dahyun unnie since we occassionally skip classes but I think this is the first time I've seen tzuyu do it and she looks nervous.

"Don't worry too much chingu-ya. Skipping one class isn't gonna kill you." I said holding her hand over dahyun unnie's thighs who is sitting between us.

"Yeah. I guess you're right." She said softly with a smile. "Aren't I always?" I ask her replying with an equal smile.

"Okay enough cheesiness, eat." Dahyun unnie said sitting between us which made all of us laugh a little.

"Speaking of cheesiness, when exactly were you going to tell us?" I ask dahyun unnie as she munched on some chicken.

"Teff you wahft?" She asked innocently with her cheeks puffed with food.

"That you were banging sana unnie what else?" I asked which made her choke on her food. Tzuyu was just looking at us with an amused look on her face.

"*cough* *cough* Can't you at least *cough* word it differently geez" dahyun unnie said chugging on a water bottle soon after.

"Okay then. When exactly were you gonna tell us that you were having private tea parties with sana unnie? Does no one in the group know? This is a clear violation of the bro code and I will not stand for it." I said puffing my chest out.

"Aww you're cute when you try to act tough, tiny." Dahyun unnie said as she patted my head.

What? The audacity of this b- "W-what? I'm not tiny!" I said standing up from the bench.

"I kinda have to agree with dahyun unnie on this one, tiny." Said tzuyu with a little smirk.

"Stop calling me that! I hate you both!" I said throwing a tantrum as they both just laughed it off.

"Ugh! I'm making you tell the rest about you're little escapades with Sana unnie tomorrow regardless." I said with a pout as I sat back down on the bench with my arms folded.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. I had loads of free time to work on my present for mina since the classes were boring anyways. I did get scolded a few time though.

I arrived back home an hour before sundown so I took that time to put some finishing touches on mina's present.

She would be so happy to have this. I can't wait to see her reaction.

After finishing it Immediately uploaded it into my main drive and plugged in my head gear to go see minari.

I woke up in my work dome, as I was about to get up. "Chaengiee!" I heard from my back as I felt something just lunge at me. Mina tackled me into a hug as we both fell onto the white bed I just stood up from.

"Ehh? Did you miss me that..." I just drifted off mid sentence when my eyes met hers. We were on the bed with her on top of me and our faces i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter