Attempt At An Apology

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person POV

Chaeyoung was told she could leave the infirmary for her classes. She had injuries but as long as she didn't move too hastily she would be fine.

Taehyung and Jungkook was with her for the next two classes so no one dared to do anything to her.

However she could still feel the piercing stares of her classmates. The disgusted looks they were giving her. She hated it but there was nothing she could do about it.

She saw Tzuyu once in the hallway. She looked sad. Chaeyoung figured it was pity and she didn't need pity from her. She ignored her stares and tried to go about her day without thinking of her bestfriend. Or should she say Ex-bestfriend.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Jungkook asks worry written all over his face. Taehyung was standing next to him waiting for Chaeng's answer.

"Yes kookie. I'll be fine." Chaeyoung says giving them a small smile.

"Besides. You guys can't stick with me for the whole day. You have other classes. I'm sure there'll be someone from our friend circle in the next class. I can stick with them so don't worry okay?" Chaeyoung says trying to convince the two worried looking guys.

They both hesitantly nod and the smiling smol cub and started walking towards their next class.

Chaeyoung sighs and starts walking towards hers.

She decides to stop by the washroom again before class which she didn't realise was a bad idea since there wasn't anyone here to protect her and she had a group of bullies going after her.

She went in stealth mode, hiding in corners, crouching while walking and looking around every hallway before she entered it.

She finally arrived at the washroom. She was in one of the cubicles basically chanting to whoever is listening from above that no one enters while she's in here.

'God please let no one come in here'

she was in the middle of her little mantra when she heard the door open.

''

Chaeyoung's heart started thumping in her chest. She hoped it wasn't someone who had any ill intent towards her. But today just wasn't Chaeng's lucky day.

Chaeng jumped at the hard thump on the door of the cubicle. Whoever was on the other side hit the door with his or her foot.

Chaeyoung was basically shaking in there now. "W-who are you?" Chaeyoung asks trying to calm herself she tried to open the door but couldn't. The door was forced shut. She couldn't get out.

"Who do you think?" The person asks in a smug tone. Chaeyoung recognized the feminine voice. It was Nancy.

"Nancy?" Chaeyoung asks looking up at the top of the cubicle. the little hope that she was going to get out of this okay, was fleeting.

"Reporting for... duty!" She says with a grunt and freezing cold water splashes on Chaeyoung's head. Water went into and nose making her cough.

'Water? Thank god it's not sewer water or something'

Chaeyoung had tasted the water that got into . It was a bucket of normal water. But it was freezing cold.

She starts shaking from the cold and she tries to wrap her arms around herself to shelter from the cold.

"W-what did I e-ever do to y-you?" Chaeng starts shouting through her shivering voice.

"Why are you d-doing this??" She shouts again.

"Isn't that obvious too?" She asks.

"I know this isn't just because I like girls. There are a bunch of girls here now that likes girls. You don't bully them. I know this is about something else." Chaeyoung says trying to force an answer out of the girl on the other side of the door.

She sees another bucket of water tipping over the door. She braces herself for the freezing water that splashed over her again. She was completely soaked now.

Chaeyoung was trying not to let herself cry again. She had to be strong.

"I just hate you so much." Nancy says in a venomous tone.

"You just walked in here one day and immediately became part of the most popular group in school" She says tipping another bucket of water on the shivering girl.

"What do they see in you that you have everyone so enamored with you?" She says harshly hitting the door again.

"Yugyeom oppa, Jungkook and Tzuyu. They're all head over heels for you. Even Taehyung oppa who haven't given two s about anyone since he started attending here. He treats you like you're the most precious person in the world." She says her voice turning into a shout.

"I just hate everything about you Son Chaeyoung." She shouts as she tips another bucket of cold water over her.

The bell for the next class rings saving chaeyoung from her torture. Or so she thought.

"Have fun sitting in here for the rest of the day." She says in a low tone. Chaeyoung was shivering too much to say anything.

She hears the footsteps going further and further until she heard the door close.

She was stuck in there. Soaking wet and a shivering mess. She couldn't do anything but hope that a janitor or someone would come along eventually.

***

It has been an hour and Chaeyoung was still sitting on the closed toilet seat waiting for someone to come and save her. Her clothes had dried a bit but was still damp. She hasn't stopped shivering from the cold since Nancy left.

"Chaeyoung? Are you in here?" She heard a voice call her.

"Y-yes" she could barely reply.

She heard shuffling from the other side and the door opened with a fast swing.

Tzuyu was standing on the other side. She was breathing heavy. Sweat dripping down the side of her face.

She had ran around the whole campus looking for Chaeyoung. This was literally the last place Tzuyu decided to look.

She saw the state Chaeyoung was in and instinctively put a hand over .

Chaeng stepped out. Still shivering and her shirt was stuck to her body.

'Chae I'm so so sorry'

"What happened to you?"

Tzuyu asked not what was in her heart but what her head let her say.

"Nancy happened." Chaeyoung said stoically picking up her bag that was laying next to the sink.

'I'm sorry this is all my fault.'

"You're soaking."

Chaeyoung glares at Tzuyu. 'Yeah no ' she thinks to herself. "Oh you don't say." She replies.

'I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just angry and...'

"I have extra clothes in my bag. Change to those before you leave."

Tzuyu had nothing but a sad look on her face. The internal turmoil she was going through is not at all visible to Chaeyoung.

"No thanks." She says simply as she tried to walk towards the exit. Tzuyu holds Chaeyoung's hand making her stop. She looks back at the tall girl with no emotion showing on her face. She was still shivering a little.

"Don't be stubborn chaeyoung. Just wear the clothes." Tzuyu says with a sigh.

Chaeyoung looks down at the clothes Tzuyu is holding and looks back up at the girl.

She takes the clothes from the girl and walks away leaving her alone in the washroom.

Tzuyu just looks at the wet haired girl leaving the room. She sighs.

"I couldn't say sorry to her, again." She says to herself while looking at her hands. She feels tears prick in her eyes. She quickly wiped her teary eyes and leaves the room for her next class.

***

It was lunch time and all of twice were seated at their usual table.

Chaeyoung was in Tzuyu's clothes which were way too big for her but if you asked Nayeon, Sana or Momo they'd say she looked adorable in them.

"Cuuute~" Sana cooed at Chaeyoung who was calmly munching on her food.

"I KNOW! SHE LOOKS SO SMOL AND PRECIOUS MY BABYY!" Nayeon starts cuddling the poor girl stopping her from eating her food.

"Stop it Nabongs, you're going to kill her." Jeongyeon says pulling Nayeon off of her. Nayeon just giggles and sits back down next to the cub who has continued eating.

"I love your clothes Chaeng Chaeng. Where did you get them?" Sana asks. Dahyun who was sitting next to her looks up as well for the answer. Dahyun had recognized the clothes as soon as she saw Chaeyoung wearing them but had decided not to ask.

"These aren't mine. They're Tzuyu's." Chaeyoung says nonchalantly as she continued to eat her food.

Everyone looked at Tzuyu with a shocked expression. Tzuyu was equally taken aback by this. She didn't think she would even hear Chaeyoung say her name anytime soon.

Tzuyu gives them an awkward smile. "Long story" she says trying to get the girls off her back. Which worked.

Everyone decided not to q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter