Bullies & Regrets

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, don't forget to Vote and Comment on the chapters if you like them, I really appreciate them and I love seeing you guys' reactions. 😊


Third Person POV

"What the did you think you were doing?" Frustration can clearly be heard through Jeongyeon's voice as she paced back and forth in the garden at the back of the school. The others were sitting at a bench infront of her.

Jeongyeon was going to follow Nayeon herself and go after Chaeyoung but Nayeon told her that some of them had to stay with Tzuyu. That some of them had to hear her side of the story too. They were friends after all. They couldn't abandon one and take the other's side. Even if Jeongyeon was mad at what Tzuyu did to Chaeyoung, she couldn't argue with what Nayeon said and so here she was trying her hardest to stay calm and listen to what Tzuyu had to say for herself.

"Calm down Jeongie. Let the girl speak." Sana says in a serious tone as she was slowly rubbing Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu hasn't looked up from her feet since the four of them left the cafeteria. She was just sitting on the bench with Momo and Sana on either sides of her and a very frustrated looking Jeongyeon standing infront of her with her hands on her hips.

"Speak then." Jeongyeon says in a low voice that made shivers run up the foreign girls' spines.

"I-I was mad at her..." Tzuyu started talking. Her voice barely croaking out of .

"Yeah no ." Jeongyeon said again which made sana give her a glare.

"Unnie please." She says to Jeongyeon to which she nods letting Tzuyu continue.

"She told me she didn't have anyone she liked like that. She told me she wasn't interested in anyone. I was relieved to hear that. Because atleast it would be easier for me to get over her. I wouldn't have to look at her and someone else being all in love. Or so I thought..." Tzuyu said letting out a shaky sigh. She continued to explain her little spying plan she did with dahyun and what she saw. She told the girls everything she saw and felt hoping they would understand.

After finishing her lengthy explanation she looked up slowly at sana who was sitting next to her. All her eyes showed was sympathy. Not a hint of anger in there.

She couldn't say the same for her Jeongyeon unnie though. She still looked like she could stab someone with a pencil.

Tzuyu looked down again seeing the look on Jeongyeon.

"I get the fact that you were jealous Tzuyu but do you have any idea what you've just done to Chaeyoung?" She asked. Tzuyu noticed a difference in her Unnie's tone. It was no longer anger. It was... helplessness.

Tzuyu looked up at Jeongyeon. She looked vulnerable and hurt. Like she lost hope. She didn't quite understand what she was saying so she gave her a questioning look. Sensing her confusion Jeongyeon continued.

"The whole school is going to find out about this. It's going to spread like wildfire. She's going to be shunned by everyone Tzuyu. She's going to be treated like an outcast." Tzuyu's eyes widened as she heard what Jeongyeon said. Yes, Tzuyu was angry at the girl but this is far from what she wanted.

Jeongyeon sighed again and sat down on the bench opposite of the one the other three were sitting in.

"I.. I d-didn't mean to.." Tzuyu's voice cracked and it grabbed the attention of both momo and Jeongyeon, both girls sat upright hearing it.

Tzuyu was at the brink of crying. Tears were welling up in her eyes. None of them has ever seen the maknae shed a tear in the duration of their friendship.

It startled the girls sitting next to her. They haven't seen tzuyu this broken and vulnerable. Even if Jeongyeon didn't agree with Tzuyu's ways, she had to put that in the back of her mind and try to comfort her friend.

The two J-line members and Jeongyeon tried their best to listen and comfort tzuyu for the rest of the school day. They tried to help Tzuyu take her mind off what happened.

Chaeyoung never came back to school but Nayeon met up with them later on and told them about what happened with Chaeyoung and where she is.

Tzuyu couldn't focus on school at all for the rest of that day. Jeongyeon's words kept repeating in her mind. She hoped it wouldn't happen. She hoped no one would say or do anything hurtful to Chaeyoung.

But there was nothing Tzuyu could do. She had lit the fire and there wasn't anything she could do but watch it burn.



***



Chae POV

We've been playing this game for almost two hours now. I have to admit, seeing the usually calm and soft spoken minari, shout and be talkative is really a treat. She was screaming at me and laughing as the zombies tried to kill us multiple times.

I love this side of her. The gamer girl Minari. It's like all her filters get thrown out the window when she starts playing games.

The screen showed red letters saying 'game over'. I put the controller down infront of me and looked to the girl next to me with a soft smile.

She looked back at me. "That was fun." She said with a giggle.

"Yeah. I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack though. Zombies shouldn't ever be allowed to run. That's was scary." I said to which minari let out a little laugh.

"Yeah. Next time we'll play a cute game. Cute like you." She said as she moved on all fours and gave a little peck on my cheek.

I felt my stomach do backflips when her soft lips touched my cheeks. I was stuck in place for a moment letting what just happened sink in. She just kissed my cheek!

I was really confused and flustered for a moment. Then I realised. Minari has been reading Mom's novels. She told me she wanted to try things on there. She must be doing it now. She must've kissed my cheek because she read about it.

I told Minari that I'll help her with anything she wants to learn or experience. I can't back away from that now. I told myself as I tried to push my shyness to the very back of my head as I started talking.

"You mean cute like you?" I said giving her a small smirk and a wink. I saw her turn a soft shade of pink.

Ha! Gotchu Minari, I made her blush. I celebrated inside my head.

She makes eye contact with me again and smiles. The pink on her cheeks still clearly visible. "Cute like us." She says softly.

I was once again speechless. There was a moment of silence before Minari decided that she won, she giggled to herself and turned back to the game to turn it off.

I'm sure I looked like an awestruck idiot judging from her giggle.

I stood up and stretched a bit. She looked up at me with a sad smile.

"Leaving?" She asks. I nod at her.

"I have school tomorrow. I really don't want to go but I'll have to." I tell her as I pat the top of her head. She was sitting down so this was one of the rare occasions where I could do that easily.

"Okay. Meet me after?" Mina asks taking a hold of my hand that was placed on her head and standing up.

"Definitely." I say to her. I give her a little wave before I left. I need to get some sleep. That was my original plan after all.

I'm glad I didn't just go to bed when I came home though. I'm glad I went to see Minari.



***



Third Person POV

The next day Chaeyoung woke up to her alarm, her Dahyun unnie. She was jumping on Chaeyoung like she was a trampoline.

After a little bit of bickering with each other, both girls left for school. They arrived at the school gates and split up for class.

Chaeyoung started walking towards her first class. When she was walking through the hallway she noticed that the students standing around her were whispering and laughing to themselves.

She felt like she was the center for the attention and she hated it. She knew exactly why they were doing that. What she didn't realise was how far this has gone.

She saw posters pasted on the walls and students gathering around and looking at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter