The Heist

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

It was 3 AM and Chaeyoung was at her PC researching everything she could about the tech company known as Gaia Inc. Chaeyoung had been at this for almost three hours.

The girls got home late after their kidnapping and interrogating mission. Dahyun told Chaeyoung to get some rest and they'll continue tomorrow but she refused to sleep.

Since Chaeyoung was awake and working hard to find where they could've kept Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu felt that it would be wrong for them to go and sleep. So Tzuyu was now sitting near Chaeyoung's bed looking at Chaeyoung go ham on the keyboard and Dahyun was on the bed trying her best to keep her droopy eyes open.

"Find anything?" Tzuyu asks. Chaeyoung looks back at her tall friend and rolls her eyes.

"No Tzuyu. Just like how I didn't find anything when you asked 30 seconds ago." Chaeyoung says sassily to the impatient Yoda.

Tzuyu doesn't fire back with a savage response. Instead she waited another 30 seconds and asked again.

"Did you find anything?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

"I'm hungry."

"No- Wait what?"

Chaeyoung looks back at Tzuyu. She noticed that Dahyun's face was now planted into her pillow and she could hear soft snores.

"I said I'm hungry. Come on let's get something to eat and then we can continue." Tzuyu says standing up. She was hoping to get Chaeyoung away from that computer screen for a moment. Her eyes were bloodshot red and she looked tired.

"No I'm good. Not hungry. I'm sure there's something you can eat in the fridge." Chaeyoung said not taking her eyes off the monitor.

Tzuyu just sighs and shakes her head. She exits Chaeyoung's room and walks over to the kitchen to get some food.

Tzuyu sits at the kitchen table letting out a tired sigh. She was tired and sleepy as well. She looks over to the closed door of Chaeyoung's room.

'I'm glad I got a second chance with you Chae. I'm glad I have the chance to be a good friend this time. I won't screw up and I'll stay awake as long as I have to if it helps you.' Tzuyu thinks to herself. She let's out a chuckle.

'It's kinda funny how smitten I am with you. I have somewhat accepted the fact that I'll always be your friend though and I hope I'll be able to say I'm happy with how things are. Soon.' She eats the leftovers she gathered from the fridge and goes back to Chaeyoung's room.

She wished she could do more to help but as of now, mental support is the only thing Tzuyu could provide to the determined cub.

 

 


***

 

 


It was 3:45 AM and Tzuyu was at the brink of nodding off and falling asleep when she was jolted awake by Chaeyoung's voice.

"Found it!" She shouted. Tzuyu immediately stood up. She took the pillow she was leaning into and hit Dahyun at the back of her head making her wake up as well.

"What? Who?" Dahyun said barely having her eyes open but she had her arms up in a defensive fighting stance.

Tzuyu went to next to Chaeyoung. Dahyun groggily rolled off the bed onto the floor and stood up as well to see what Chaeyoung found.

"I have two possible locations marked." Chaeyoung says pointing at a map of Seoul. Datzu took a good look finding the two marked buildings on the map and nodded telling Chaeyoung to continue.

"The first place is their headquarters located in Cheongdam-dong, the southern part of Seoul." Chaeyoung said pointing at the bigger circle she marked on the map.

"I checked the blueprints for the building and they have a server room at the floor below ground. That seems like the most guarded place in the facility so that's where they must've kept Mina." Chaeyoung explains to the other two.

"Okay so what? We're gonna sneak into a giant tech company's headquarters?" Dahyun asks.

"Not we, Me." Chaeyoung says nonchalantly.

"That's ridiculous Chaeyoung. You actually think we'll let you sneak in there by yourself?" Tzuyu says hearing the absurdity of what Chaeyoung was planning.

"Look guys, We can't sneak in a place like that with all of us. We'll for sure get caught. If it's just me then i have a better chance of actually pulling it off." Chaeyoung reasons with the two who still seemed unsure of the whole thing.

"Don't worry. I'll be quiet as a cat. They don't call me the silent tigress for noth-"

"Nobody calls you that Chaeyoung." Tzuyu cuts her off rolling her eyes at the cub.

Chaeyoung just pouts at the taller girls bluntness. Tzuyu turns to Dahyun as if to ask for help in convincing Chaeyoung not to go through with this plan but to her dismay, Dahyun looked like she was convinced.

Tzuyu just sighs rubbing two fingers on her temple as if she was getting a headache.

"Ugh fine." Tzuyu says. Chaeyoung's pout turns upside down into a dimpled smile as turned back to the monitor.

"But we'll be right outside and you have to take comms with you so we can speak to you through the whole thing. Okay?" Tzuyu says in a motherly tone despite being the youngest one there.

"Yes mother." Chaeyoung replies hearing that motherly tone loud and clear. Dahyun just chuckles at Tzuyu who had now gained a tinge of pink on her cheeks.

"So what's the second mark?" Tzuyu asks changing the subject and pointing to the smaller circle marked on the map.

Chaeyoung turns serious again as she turns her swivel chair back to the computer.

"That's one of their electronics factories but I found something that bugged me." Chaeyoung said pulling up different documents and what appeared to be a picture of a truck. Both Dahyun and Tzuyu lean in a bit to see what it was.

"These are pharmaceuticals. Medicine and different types of drugs. They've had delivery trucks bring in this stuff once or twice every month to the factory." Chaeyoung says looking at her two friends who seemed confused now.

"But.. didn't you say it was an electronics factory?" Dahyun asks looking lost.

"Yes exactly. That's why this is suspicious. Why would a tech company buy such massive amounts drugs?" Chaeyoung asks her best friends.

"Maybe they're selling the drugs illegally?" Tzuyu says to which Chaeyoung shook her head.

"They're a hugely successful company, i doubt they'd be selling drugs." Chaeyoung says turning her chair back to her friends.

"We'll deal with whatever this is on a later date. First we need to save Mina." Chaeyoung says putting the attention back on the more serious task.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter