What Friends Do

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chae POV


I opened my eyes now in my work dome. I jump off the bed immediately pulling up the HUD. Excitement filling me I wanted to know more, about her, about what she is, where she came from, how she works, I wanted to know everything.

I teleported the dome to the light forest where mina was. I opened the dome going towards the house I made for her.

The lights were on so I stepped on the front door and rung the doorbell. No response. I tried again but still she wasn't opening the door.

Is she even in here? Maybe she left. I hope not.

I was starting to get worried that she might have left. I rung the doorbell about three more times and there still wasn't a response.

I grab the door to see if it was locked, It wasn't. That's weird. I walked in slowly making my way towards the living room.

There she was sitting on the floor beside the TV playing a video game. She was wearing nothing but a long white shirt. Atleast from what I can see anyways.

"Minari?" I called as she looked back at me. She put the controller down and stood up with a little hop as she made her way towards me.

Legs! Don't look at the legs chaeyoung! Great.. now I'm staring at her legs.

Thank god she was wearing shorts or I'll be redder than a tomato right now. If I'm not that already.

"Chaengiee! You're back!" She said happily giving me that gummy smile. I tore my gaze from her legs directing it towards her gummy smile.

"You called me mina..ri?" She asked looking confused. "Yea since we're friends now and you're calling me chaengie, I gave you a nickname too." I told her with a smile. Maybe I should try teasing her.

"Why? You don't like it?" I asked mustering up my cutest sad face. The good old puppy dog eyes with my signature chaeng pout.

"No! No no chaengie I love it! Thank you I love it." She said trying to make me smile again.

Wow that actually worked on her and she's not even human. Well the combo has a 100% success rate so I shouldn't be surprised.

"Why didn't you open the door? I was ringing the doorbell." I asked her. "Oh that's what that sound was. Hehe. Sorry." She said looking down as she played with her fingers. Cute~

"It's okay minari but let me In next time okay? I was worried." I said as I made my way towards the couch. I heard her tiny 'okay' as she waddled behind me to the same couch.

"So what were you playing? You must've been bored staying here alone?" I asked her. Why are you asking an AI if she was bored chaeyoung!

"Oh yeah you probably don't get bore-" I couldn't finish my sentence when she started talking.

"No actually it was a bit boring staying here at first. I tried making random clothes by myself but that got boring too. Good thing I found your game collection on one of your drives" she said pointing to the TV.

"O-oh yeah glad you like them." It seems I stand corrected.

"Ironic isn't it? You're an AI inside my incomplete game playing a different video game on a TV." I said letting out a little giggle.

She just sits there looking at me like she found some pirate treasure or something. I got extremely self conscious when I realised she was just staring with a slight smile.

"W-what's wrong? is there something on my face?" I ask her. She shakes her head as a no.

"You're just cute Chaengie" she said giving me a smile. I was taken aback by her comment but I decided to play along.

"Look who's talking." I said giving her a little smirk. She just giggles at that.

"Anyways I was wondering if you could let me examine your programming?" I asked her making sure I don't push it too much.

"I mean you're the closest thing to an actual human I've seen in something like this. Take our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter