Her Royal Guard

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chae POV


I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I groaned as I stood up and turned off the alarm.

Something seems wrong. I looked around my room. No dahyun unnie. I rarely wake up to the sound of my alarm. It's always to her body. That sounds weird when I put it like that. I chuckle to myself as I stood up.

Where is she? Maybe she hasn't woken up yet. I went out of my room still in my pajamas as I made my way towards her room.

"Dubu unnie~" I opened her door slowly. She wasn't there. The room was lit and her bed was made. she's nowhere to be found.

Did she leave without me? She never leaves without me. I whined to myself as I went back to get ready for school.

I went out of our apartment to see both my cars still parked in their place. I own more than two but I brought the two most normal looking ones here for me and dahyun unnie. The others are at the mansion.

"She didn't even take the car." I talked to myself while patting the midnight blue BMW 435i that dahyun unnie normally use.

"Is she mad at me for some reason?" I asked myself. "But I don't remember doing anything wrong." I took out my phone.

I unlocked my phone and called dahyun unnie but no avail. Her phone was turned off. I'll just look for her at school then, I thought as I got in my black Porsche Panamera and drove to school.

I arrived at school a few minutes later. There were a couple of students out in the parking space looking at my direction as I was parking the car.

Fanboys and girls I guess. I didn't give much attention to them. I got out of the car and walked in hoping to find my friends before the first class.

As i was walking through the hallway a guy with slightly curled black hair stepped in front of me blocking my path. There were a few students in the hallway either walking to their classes or chit chatting.

I looked up at the stranger. I'm sure this isn't someone I've met or talked to before.

"Hey gorgeous." He said putting his right hand on the wall and leaning down a little to match my height.

"Hi? Umm... do I know you?" I asked confused. This is the first time a random stranger came up to me and started talking to me like this.

"No but I bet you'd like to." He said with a smile that's somewhat charismatic and annoying at the same time.

"My name is yugyeom btw. I'm a part of GOT7."

I've heard of them. They're like the bad boys of the school. They've gotten into a lot of conflict with Bangtan (BTS) over time. It's the talk of the school most days. A large portion of BTS being part of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter