Bestfriends

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Tzuyu POV

It's been a while since sunset. We've been sitting here for almost an hour.

This little cub next to me decided that this is the best place for her to take a nap. She's sleeping here on my lap.

She first fell asleep on my shoulder but she kept sliding off because I'm too tall so i laid her down on my lap.

She looks so calm and innocent, I've been contemplating on waking her up or letting her sleep for an hour now. Ugh.

I can't even feel my legs now you tiger cub!

You've got this tzuyu, just wake her up. It's not that hard.

She just looks so comfy i- No! No tzuyu. You've been doing this for an hour now you both need to go home.

What am I even doing talking to myself? I sigh at the thought. That I'm having a crisis just contemplating whether to wake this little baby up or not.

"Chae.. Chaeng. Wake up we need to head back" I said a little too quietly while nudging her forearm.

"Open your eyes, Chaeyoungie open your eyes. Open your eyes." Still no avail. She wasn't waking up.

 



Chae POV

Why am I shaking so much? Is this another dream? Am i in a rollercoaster or something?

"Chaeyoung Chaeyoung Chaeyoung Chaeyoung Chaeyoung Chaeyoung Chaeyoung" i opened my eyes to tzuyu gripping on to my shoulders shaking me vigorously while repeatedly calling my name.

"Yeah! I'm awake tzuyu! Ow Stop!" I started shouting as she finally let go of my shoulders.

"You almost broke my neck you yoda!" I said standing up from the bench. I was holding my neck staring at her in disbelief. She had a mischievous grin on her face.

"Well you weren't waking up when I called you gently so I tried something else." She said calmly shrugging her shoulders.

I just let out a sigh deciding to let it go. Tzuyu has always been a bit blunt so this is nothing new. "Come on let's go" I said as I started walking.

After I took a few steps I realised she wasn't following me. I turned back around looking at her. She was just sitting on the bench looking at me.

"What you waiting for?" I ask as I walk back to her.

"I umm.. kinda don't have any control of my legs at the moment so.." she said looking down. I was trying really hard not to burst into laughter. I let out a little chuckle and she shot her 'don't you dare!' glare at me.

"This is your fault in the first place for sleeping so long. You're lucky you're cute or else I would've made you carry me." She said pointing a finger at me.

Did she just call me cute?? That's definitely a first. I'm trying so hard not to show that I'm flustered right now. She's probably noticed. I hope not.

"Well I couldn't carry a giant like you even if I wanted to." I said laughing freely now. "How about we stay a bit longer until you get your legs back huh?" I ask as I sat back down next to her.

"Yeah that sounds good I guess." She said with a smile as I sat down.

We stayed there for another half hour. Tzuyu doesn't live with us and she had to go the other way so we separated at the park.

"I'm home." I shouted as I enter my shared apartment. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter