Live For You

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

The school meal club were gathered in Chaeyoung room. They were on the new mission to retrieve Mina's real body. The three girls were on full focus on their individual tasks.

That means Chaeyoung is scouring through the internet trying to find anything and everything she can about the Gaia corp and where they might be keeping Mina's real body, and Dahyun and Tzuyu are on Chaeyoung's couch and bed respectively eating snacks.

On Chaeyoung's second Monitor was Mina in her pajamas trying to help Chaeyoung as much as she could. Which is a lot considering the fact that she's a super android.

"Found anything?" Dahyun asked as she muched on cheese puffs.

"I have actually." Chaeyoung responded as she scooted her gaming chair to a side to show her two bestfriends.

Both Dahyun and Tzuyu scurried to their feet as they went closer to take a look bumping their heads into each other in the process.

Both of them looked at the screen for a good few seconds in silence. Dahyun scratches her head as she asks. "What exactly am I looking at?"

Chaeyoung sighs resisting the urge to face palm. A pleasant sound caught her attention as she looked to the side monitor. Mina was cutely giggling as she hid half her face with her hand.

Chaeyoung smiles at this. 'Atleast Mina is finding this amusing' she thought.

"This is the Gaia corp factory i showed you guys s few days ago. The one that was getting a constant supply of medical equipment being shipped to them despite being a tech factory." Chaeyoung explained. Both Tzuyu and Dahyun nods at this.

"Look here. There's a whole floor underneath the building and none of the blueprints specify what the room is for." Chaeyoung said pointing at the bottom of the blueprints she "burrowed" from Gaia's "high security" database.

"You think Mina's body might be there?" Tzuyu asks.

"Yes. That would also explain the shipments of medical equipment and drugs being taken there. They aren't illegally selling them but using them for whatever ed up project they are working on." Chaeyoung says.

"So we just have to sneak in and break Mina out right?" Dahyun asks.
"But guys. Have you even thought about the condition she might be in?" Tzuyu asks.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung replies.

"Well the blueprints you saw might be outdated. What if she's no longer in a cylinder like that? What she they just took her brain out and put that in a chamber?" Tzuyu asks not batting an eye.

Chaeyoung jumps as she protectively put both of her hands on the sides of the Monitor Mina is in like she was shielding Mina from hearing it, which obviously didn't work.

"Tzuyu! Don't say things like that!" She exclaims.

"Sorry" Tzuyu mumbles as she looks down in guilt, she didn't mean any harm by that. She just wanted to make sure all the effort Chaeyoung was putting into this won't go in vain.

"Don't worry Minari. I'm sure you are fine in there. I'll save you no matter what happens. Okay." Chaeyoung softly speaks to Mina.

Mina just softly smiles at Chaeyoung in adoration. She was happy at this moment and even if she couldn't go back to her human body ever again she would be the happiest girl/android on earth if Chaeyoung's with her.

"I believe you Chaeyoungie. Just please for my sake don't put yourself in any kind of danger okay?" Mina says as her soft smile fades to a serious expression.

"I will be with you the whole time and I'll try my best to help you get in undetected but you have to promise me to run at the first sign of danger." Mina says sternly.

"Promise." Chaeyoung says softly placing her pinky finger on the monitor Mina mimicks the same action. They made a pinky promise.

"Please stop, I might puke rainbows." Dahyun says acting like she's sick to the stomach.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Tzuyu takes a jab at the fluffy couple as well.

Chaeyoung just whines making Mina giggle in the process.

"She's right though. Now that we have Mina by our side it would be way easier to sneak in and take Mina's body out right?" Dahyun says.

"Yeah we already infiltrated their main headquarters without Mina's help. This is just a factory. It'll be like a walk in the park." Tzuyu chimes in helping to lift the mood.

 


***

 



Oh how wrong they were.

It was at dusk, The school meal club was in Chaeyoung's car parked a few blocks away from the factory. The factory was located at the outskirts of the city where there wasn't a lot of buildings or people.

The place was surrounded by a grassy field and small trees scarcely placed around the building.

The whole building however was filled with guards. Big beefy men with guns littered around the whole building.

"You just had to say it didn't you?" Dahyun says to Tzuyu.

"You said it first numnut. If anyone jinxed us it was you." Tzuyu retorts with her signature savage tone.

"It's fine. We still have Mina with us. They won't know what hit them." Chaeyoung said.

If Chaeyoung wasn't sure at first she was now. This factory was more guarded than the headquarters. She was sure Mina was in there and later tonight they were going to go through with their plan.

"Let's just scope the place." Chaeyoung says as she takes out her drone from its bag.

She puts the drone out of her car window as Dahyun starts piloting it. She was next to Chaeyoung and tzuyu peeking her head in between them from the backseat as the three of them stared at the monitor.

"That's a lot of buff dudes" Tzuyu says as the drone comes in view of the people roaming inside through the windows.

"Where do they even find these people?" Dahyun asks as she maneuvers the drone around the building.

Chaeyoung being the brainiac, was quietly memorizing everything she was seeing. The number of guards, The equipment and weapons each one had, The assigned positions of each one and their range of sight, The visible hallways of the building and where each one led to. She memorized and stored a visual representation of the building inside her mind. Something that she can easily revisit and see in detail again whenever she wanted to.

"Don't fly too close to the building idiot! They'll see us!" Tzuyu says in a whisper shout.

"Dude chill it's pitch black out here there's no way-" Dahyun flinches as a loud sound roars in the night and the monitor screen flashes white before going out completely.

"D-did they just?" Dahyun stutters out.

"Yeah they shot the drone. Put on your seat belts we need to get out of here fast!" Chaeyoung says as she puts the car in reverse and zooms away.
 

 


***

 



Midnight, the same day. The girls were back on their way towards the place. Now with their all black "spy gear" which wasn't really spy gear. They were just black clothes that they had at the time.

They were getting ready for their heist. The last one.

The girls were now is a black van instead of Chaeyoung's car so they could monitor Chaeyoung while she was in there.

"Umm.. Chae?" Dahyun called Chaeyoung with uneasiness in her voice as they were driving towards the factory.

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think it's a bad idea to do this tonight? They already saw our drone. They'll be on alert." Dahyun said which prompted Tzuyu, who was in the backseat to lift her head to hear Chaeyoung's response.

"That doesn't matter. They know I stole Mina back and I'm sure they know I'm gonna come to this factory as well. There's no other reason to have it this heavily guarded." Chaeyoung said as she turned to face dahyun and tzuyu who was now peeking her head in between the seats.

"They know we're coming." Chaeyoung said with little to no hesitation.

Dahyun and Tzuyu visibly gulped at this as they nodded and turned their attention back on the road.

 


***

 


Soon after, the van arrived at the factory. Chaeyoung stealthily parked the van a safe distance away from the factory.

"I still don't see why one of us can't go in there with you. We don't need two people here in the van monitoring." Tzuyu said as she worriedly eyed Chaeyoung who was now putting in her ear piece which she can use to communicate with everyone.

"I need to do this by myself. I can be stealthier by myself. We might get caught if we go in together." Chaeyoung said as she finished connecting all her equipment.

Tzuyu sighs as she goes to her seat next to Dahyun in the van.

"Be careful okay." Tzuyu says looking back at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nods to Tzuyu as she gets out of the van.

"Minari, can you hear me?" Chaeyoung asks as places one finger on her earpiece as she slowly walk in the direction of the factory.

"I'm here." Mina says.

Chaeyoung could hear the worry in Mina's voice. She didn't sound as cheerful as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter