Big Brother

Hey, Sharon.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chae POV


It's been an hour since my little analysis on mina. I completely forgot about working on my game. We have been playing games on the TV together since.

Let me tell you, this girl is brutal. She hasn't let me win once since we started. She just keeps completely destroying me every round.

I mean the cute smile and her excited noises are adorable but I'm getting frustrated by this now.

On top of all that she's so focused on the game that she isn't even glancing at me so she won't notice the big pout on my face. I sighed. Well atleast she's having fun.

After a few minutes the wake up indicator suddenly popped up on my HUD which indicates that someone in the real world is trying to wake me up.

I put down my controller which made mina stop and look at me. I smiled to cover up the fact that I was getting a little frustrated.

"What's wrong?" She asks with her soft voice. "Nothing's wrong minari, it's just someone is calling me so I need to go." I said standing up.

"Oh already?" She looks sad that I'm going. I guess anyone would be, being left alone in a lifeless world like this. I should do something about that.

"Don't worry minari I'll be back tomorrow." I said sitting back down to her eye level. "Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said half-heartedly.

I went in the HUD to log out but not before giving her a little wave and a dimpled smile to which she responded with her gummy one.

I logged out and saw who I expected to see waiting for me. It was dahyun unnie in her pajamas but before I could ask her what she wanted I noticed another figure standing in the dark behind her.

He stepped forward into the light. It was my big brother Jeonghoon.

"What's he doing here?" I ask dahyun while pointing at my brother's face.

He puts his hand over his heart as a sign to show he was hurt by that. He has always been a drama queen so I just rolled my eyes at that.

"It's good to see you too little sis. I'm doing great thank you for asking." He says sarcastically.

"He kept ringing the doorbell and it woke me up." Dahyun unnie said giving my brother a glare th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter