The Love of Everyone's Lives

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been weeks since that happened and Mina cant forget about it. Her way of looking at their founder changed, thinking that she is an actual angel blessed by heavens.

She and her friends, Sana, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, were now near the entrance when they heard the gate of their barrier opened and a silver car appeared.

​​​​​​More like a sports car

The car made it way, the side door alligned with the entrance the door. The secretary, Dahyun, made her way and opened the door for Lim Nayeong, who was making her way out herself. She smiled at her secretary and thanked her. A guard approached them a Lim Nayeong gave her keys to the guard and instructed him to park it in the parking lot. He gave a bow and took the keys and left with the car. Lim Nayeong, still with her face mask, greeted everyone while making her way to the entrance. She saw Mina and her friends and smiled to them, giving a small bow.

When she was out of their sight, Sana suddenly fainted playfully, only to be caught by Tzuyu and Momo.

Momo rolled her eyes, holding onto Sana's arms. "I swear Sana!"

"She is gonna die before her time comes I swear." Tzuyu said who was supporting her back and waist. They both straightened Sana up and they instantly regretted it when she said

"Guys she is so cool I swear! We have the coolest boss ever!"

"Why do I wish you fainted for real?" Momo said, who had her nose pinched between her fingers.

"Guess you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter