What's Right

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Week's after, they are now in Nayeon's private jet, thousand meters above the ground. Nayeon and Dahyun are seated at the back of the plane, working and checking for the events plans and schecules. Sana and Momo are looking at the view all the while chatting quietly to each other. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are watching a movie and Mina is sitting at the front... quietly.

She was seated next to the window which gave her quite a view from up there, seeing as the clouds looked like a soft heaven with the sky bright in blue. But she could care less about it right now.

She was deep in her thoughts about her bestfriend. She is in complete trouble for feeling like this. She was fully aware about her blossoming feelings for Nayeon, even considering it a "crush" to her Korean bestfriend. But now that she had spent more time with her, her feelings grew more and more each minute she was with her. The feeling was close to reaching the brim of her heart that she's afraid she will result it into something more. Unfortunately, it happened.

She is inlove with her but denies it as she said it was wrong to feel like this. She wanted to confess but kept on holding it back for she thinks that it will be her fault if she loses concentration. She knows relationships requires trust and attention but seeing as she is always busy may have to be hard for her and the both of them. But on the bright side, Mina thinks it could possibly work because even after hours of paperwork, she and Nayeon still manages to meet up and hang out with each other.

But that was completely rediculous cause its impossible to have a relationship if you wouldn't confess your feelings right?

It may seem easy in the books but its hard to find the right words to say to your "crush" when you feel something more for them.

Her train of thoughts were suddenly cut by a gentle tap on her shoulder. She frozed and her eyes widen at the contact. She slowly turned to her right and saw that it was... Dahyun.

The secretary smiled at her and went next to the chair she was sitting on, her eyes closing as she leans and shifts to a comfortable position. Mina then felt slightly akward.

It was only a matter of seconds when Dahyun broke the heavy silence with a relaxed and eased tone.

"I see the way you look at Nayeon...

Mina snapped at Dahyun's direction, surprised at what she said. "W-What?"

"I see the way you look at Nayeon." she repeated, still with her eyes closed.

"I d-dont know what you're talking about."

"Dont play fool with me Mina. Thats the last thing I want you to do to me. And plus are you even aware on how you act around her?"

Mina thought about this but was nervous of the outcome. "Y-yes I am."

"Then why are you so obvious?" Dahyun opened her eyes and looked to her direction with a knowing glint.

"No I wasn't!" Mina protested quickly.

"Ahh, but you indirectly said you like Nayeon so my questions are answered." she amusedly said.

Mina then slumped back at her chair, knowing she wont win this easily since Dahyun has the upperhand. She sighed and accepted her fate. "Are you gonna tell her then?"

"Hhmmm... No."

"Why?" Mina cant help but ask, half of her relieved but half of her is... disappointed? 

"Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter