An Unexpected Meet Up

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend and Nayeon wanted to take a break for a few minutes. With her mask off, she decided to chat with Jeongyeon and Jihyo, who are taking care of the headquarters back in South Korea.

"Hello Nayeon-ssi!" Jihyo and Jeongyeon both shouted through her phone screen, doing a video call.

"Hello to the both of you! I miss you both." she said sincerely. Its been a while since she last talked to them due to both of their work. She set her phone at the coffe table in her penthouse, sitting on the floor.

"Oh she misses us!" Jihyo exclaimed and they both started to fake cry. "She misses us Jeong! Oh!" They hugged each other, still fake crying.

Nayeon laughed at her friends being extra.
"How are you both?"

"Oh yeah we doing fine everythings in good shape here. We checked out everything and the process is going great! The software, design, applications, quality! Its all going great!" said a happy Jihyo.

"As usual everything is going great.' Jeongyeon rolled her eyes at this but Jihyo slapped her at the stomach with the back of her palm, earning an "Ow!" from Jeongyeon.

"Nice! Very nice! That's great coming from you guys so its... Its-"

"More than you could ask for?" Jihyo guessed.

"Yes"

"Well that's good then. Where's Dahyun?"

"Oh! She is at the guest room watching a movie. Oh and by the way I let her dyed her hair."

"YOU WHAT?!" both of them shouted.

"I let her dyed her hair. Plus she is a very good working secretary and she is so kind to me. And plus I want to pay her back so I let her what she wants to do. I gave her money and let her off for the day. She came back with blue hair and said if it was ok. I said it was and its ok for her to dye it. Plus she looked cute in it so I told her not to worry."

"Darn. I wish you were soft like that to me. You now have developed a soft spot fot Dahyun huh?" said Jeongyeon.

"Yeah, I did. And plus, if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have found her."

"Who?"

"​​​​​​Her"

"As in Her her?"

"Yes. As in her her."

"YOU LITERALLY MEAN HER?!"

Nayeon grew annoyed. "Yes! Her!"

"YOU FOUND HER?!"

"YES! I FOUND HE-"

"Whats all this about her?" Dahyun, who now has blue hair, then appeared from her room, wearing an oversize sweater that ends in her thighs and has sweater paws, and white shorts.

Nayeon turned and smiled at Dahyun. "Nothing. Its nothing Dubu."

"DUBU?!" Nayeon and Dahyun were startled at the duo from the other side of the screen.
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter