The Launch pt. 2

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“… Today let’s all welcome the CEO of IN electronics, Lim Nayeong!” the host gestured to his left and revealed Lim Nayeong, giving everyone her famous bunny smile that the whole world fell for. Uproars and cheers were heard loudly inside the venue as they saw her and Nayeon somehow felt her nervousness left her. The loud cheering’s were slowly dying down as Nayeon cleared and prepared to speak.

“Thank you all for coming here today for the launch event for our new phone. It’s been an honour to see a lot of people to support this model as much as the past models and I’m very glad that all of you share the same enthusiasm as me.

“5 years ago, we introduced you the IN electronics first model, The N9 series. As to see the result, it was overwhelming to see that its sales were fast but steady and became one of the most advanced and loved smartphones. This inspired me to create more with my team and provide you quality gadgets and software’s as we do today.

“Today, we’ll be adding another model to the family.” Nayeon momentarily paused and looked to her left to see Mina standing there, hanging on to her every word with awe and interest. She once again faced the crowd who are excited to see the new model.

“May I present to you… The M7 series.” the whole room got dark and the bid screen from behind flashed and played the video containing the teaser of the model phone.

The whole video highlights the smooth sleek design with a suitable length that gives a perfect ratio to your palm. Its shows its mechanism, software’s, performance and other magnificent features. The whole crowd went crazy with the amazing gadget and Nayeon can’t help but be proud on how they worked for this model, it was definitely worth it. Nayeon looked to where Mina was and saw that she was clutching the fabric of the curtain, a wide gummy smile plastered on her face.

Nayeon felt her world stop as she saw how Mina glows right in front of her. She’s breathtaking, she thought. She has to admit that Mina has a great taste for clothes as she looks like an actual princess. Her simple outfit matches with her well. Simple but elegant. Beautiful and classy. Pure and innocent.

She observes how Mina looks from afar. Her high bridged nose, she crescent eyes, her pearly white teeth, her soft skin, her moles that maps out a constellation, her silky smooth hair. Everything about her, as Nayeon concluded, was perfect. She in general is perfect.

Her train of thoughts was cut off when the whole crowd made a standing ovation on the video presentation. She gave one final glance to Mina before she heads back to the center of the stage.

-----

“Congratulations!” the girls in the room cheered and gave a round of applause for another success.

They are in a private room that’s located on the second floor of the convention that has a window that overlooks the whole place. Jihyo and Jeongyeon proposed a toast for a job well done wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter