Coming back to Japan

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon is waiting for Dahyun in the lobby of the Incheon Airport, 3am in the morning as she wants to be early as possible to Japan. She was wearing a simple white t-shirt, denim pants held up with a Gucci black belt and black boots. She was in the middle of watching animal interactions when she saw a notif from her messages that says Dahyun is in the airport. She looked up and after a few minutes, she found Dahyun sporting a white NASA t-shirt, checkered pants and red striped slip ons with a red beanie. Nayeon thought she looked cute in it.

Nayeon waved at Dahyun once her secretary looked in her direction.

"Hello Nayeon-ssi." Dahyun bowed.

"Oh please dont bow in front of me. Its ok." Nayeon rushed to Dahyun and straightened her back. "Follow me. We are going to take my private jet." she said with authority.

"YOU have a PRIVATE JET?!" said a shocked Dahyun who raised her voice at the sudden revelation. "I thought you dont need one since you have like 5 sports cars!"

"Yes. Shhh now stay quiet." she said while giggling quietly at Dahyun's reaction.

----- 

They are now in Nayeon's Private Jet, waiting for Nayeon's personal pilot. They are seated next to each other with Dahyun next to the window as Nayeon is kind enough for her to see the view later when they took off.

Nayeon observed Dahyun's clothes as it looked awfully comfy and somewhat clothes for sleeping.

"Dahyun? Did you pick the clothes yourself or did you went here immediately without changing?" Nayeon asked curiously, touching Dahyun's yellow and black checkered pants.

Dahyun lightly laughed at Nayeon's question. "Actually, I did pick them myself. Woke up early and took a thorough shower. I just have this liking for comfy looking clothes so thats why I look like I worn pajamas" she explained.

"Ahh ok. I just thought you look fluffy in it" she said, giving Dahyun a shy smile. "Sorry for asking that question. That was so rude of me to assume that this was your sleeping clothes" she apoligised, turning more shy as she questioned Dahyun about her choice of clothing.

"No, no its ok. A lot of people asked me that already but thanks for saying I look fluffy in it. I'll take it as a compliment" she assured.

"Wait. I said that?" Nayeon asked alarmed.

"Yes. You did!" Dahyun was now laughing at a slight red faced Nayeon.

"Im so sorry. You must think im weird now. I should stop." I should really learn how to stop myself from speaking too much 

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter