What I think of you

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its another weekend and its 1 in the afternoon. Mina can be found sitting on her bed in her apartment, reading a book. She was wearing comfortable clothes since the weather is warm. This is mostly Mina's ideal weekend but what happened weeks ago with Nayeong is the best weekend she could ever have.

At the thought of that, she then started thinking about Nayeong. Seeing as she is an actual angel, she couldn't help but smile a the thought of their founder. She is blessed with smarts and beauty. Plus the fact that she bacame this successful in a short time is unbelievable. She felt an overwhelming sense of proudness to her boss. She is very insperational.

Although, something about her makes Mina know her more than she knows. Its like, she remembers someone in those eyes. But she decided to not think about it, since that person she lost 15 years ago have left an enormous pain, anxiety and worry in her childhood. 

She had to be taken in therapy just keep her from being insane, thinking that its all her fault and she was the one who lost her. She was 7 and naive. But now she is 22 she now look at it in a different point of view.

Maybe she didnt want to tell her because she doesnt want to upset her? Or maybe because she found someone to play with? Or maybe she started getting bored of her? Or maybe she just... left.

She felt tears pooling in her eyes as she wiped it quickly away with her arms. Even though its been 15 years, it all hurt her still. Everyday of the first 5 years, she always thought that one day, when she is old enough, she will find her. But after the following years, she started to have no interest, thinking that if she doesn't need her, then she wont need her, even though her heart speaks otherwise.

She then stopped thinking about her as she needed no time to think about her, cause its useless to cry for her now.

She closed her book and stood up and walked to her shelves. On the far left, she found a box and took it, and sat back down on her bed near her window.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter