Plans of coming back

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In another country, a woman dressed in a expensive pantsuit, made with quality fabric and material, stood right in front of the window of her office. Her back straight and poised, face shows no emotion, just her eyes looking down at the streets of the busy city of Seoul. Her mind continued to wander off when she heard her a knock and the door opened.

"Hi Nayeon" said Jeongyeon, now standing in the middle of her office. "Hello Nayeon-ssi" Jihyo said, closing the door and standing next to Jeongyeon.

Nayeon still with her back faced to them, gave them a simple nod and went back to looking out the window. "What time is it?" she asked. 

"Uhmmm... 1:15" answered Jeongyeon. "Why though?" said a curious Jihyo.

"Nothing. Why did you pay me a visit anyway?" said Nayeon, who was looking down at the cute poodle, eyes following it.

"Nothing. Just here you know to talk... I dont know. Visit you perhaps? Cant just a simple visit be enough of a reason? I mean we're your friends-" 

"Woah, take it easy there Jihyo" Nayeon turned and saw Jihyo was slightly panting because of her rambling. She walked towards Jihyo and rubbed her back. "Its ok, its ok" she gave her a warm smile.

"Thanks" said Jihyo, who reciprocated a smile of her own.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo have became her bestfriends since Highschool. They first found out Nayeon to be intimidating because she barely talks and has a dark aura vibe around her but decided to make friends with her since she looked so lonely with no one to talk to. Nayeon slowly opened herself to them and became comfortable with them both.

The 3 of them have been together and went through everything together. Both of them always admired Nayeon's smarts for technology and her love of computer and was surprised of how much intelligence she holds in that brain of hers. They also know all Nayeon's secret and her bestfriend in Japan. They both felt sorry for her which made them both more determined to stay with her. The more time they are together, the more they thought that Nayeon was a lot different than they thought she would be. 

Besides her love for technology, she is a big dork and a geek. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter