Arcade Date

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone seemed to be having a great time, Nayeon smiling and laughing at them every once in a while. She stayed silent, not making a single conversation. This worried Dahyun though, what happened to her? she thought. She was about to approach her when she saw Mina stand next to Nayeon. Seeing as Nayeon smiled at Mina, Dahyun silently thanked her and continued talking to Mina's friends.

-----

Mina approached Nayeong since she sensed that she felt a little out of place.

"Hey"

"Oh, Hi!"

They stood akwardly until Mina decided to keep the conversation going.

"So... Are you having fun? I was worried that you felt out of place when Dahyun wasn't next to you." she said, almost feeling shy about it.

"Oh no, its fine. Its ok. Its just that im a little shy about earlier."

"Eh? Why?"

"Its rude of me to stare at you im so sorry for staring at you earlier, really. Im so sorry! I-"

"Hey, hey. No need about it. I can say the same for you actually. Im also sorry for, you know... Staring at you." Mina said bashfully.

Nayeong gave her a comforting smile through her mask. "Well then thats settled then."

The group then continued walking when the group, except for Mina and Nayeong, saw a store with cute and fashionable clothes. They all got in and Nayeong was about to follow them when she saw Mina staring straight ahead. She looked at where she looking at and saw a sign that says arcade. She looked at Mina then asked...

"Hey. Do you want to play there?" She asked Mina, who is still looking at the sign.

"What?" she said without looking at her.

"I said do you want to play there?"

Mina was shocked, facing her with wide eyes as she spoke. "Se-serious?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Well... I thought-"

"Hey. Dahyun let me come here to have fun and take a break from all my work. This is the weekend anyways. And plus, I want to go to these places before but I just never had the chance. The last time I came in an arcade was 15 I guess? Or maybe 17? I dont know. So what do you say?"

"Well... It wouldn't hurt to try so-"

"Great! Lets just tell the girls ok?" Mina nodded and they both went in the small cute shop.

"Hey guys?"

Dahyun and the gang looked at them. "Me and Mina will play at the nearby arcade. Do you want to join us?" While she said thet, they all noticed how flustered Mina looks behind Nayeong. They all tried to hide their laugh when Mina looked red in the face. Sana seemed to recover from it first. She stepped up front and cleared .

"No thank you Nayeong-ssi. And plus I think we like to see at more shops while you both play. Is that ok Nayeong-ssi?"

"Oh yeah its totally fine." she took out her purse and took out  few of her bills and her credit card. "Here. Use these to buy whatever you want. Use it wisely. Here."  she gave it to Sana. 

Sana took it with wide eyes. Holy. "Big sugar mommy mood this is! Thank you Nayeong-ssi!"

Nayeong then blushed at what Sana said and was suddenly dragged out by Mina who was embarassed at what her friend said. When they were finally few meters away, they stopped and catched their breaths.

"T-that was embarassing. Im so sorry about Sana."

"Its ok. You can let go now."

"What?"

"You can let go. Y-your holding my hand."

Mina then lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter