A Perfect Day

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few weeks before their trip to Japan, Jihyo and Jeongyeon said that the moment she landed, she has to take a 5 day break, no work. They both are just worried since Nayeon has been working non-stop and is constantly worrying about the new model of their phone even though there is nothing to worry about since everything is going smooth.

Now here she is, breathing in the cool morning air as it is still early.

"Goodmorning boss" Dahyun greeted that just came out of the guess room of her penthouse.

She turned around and faced Dahyun, who has bed hair, and smiled "Goodmorning." She went to her secretary and hugged her.

Dahyun pulled away from her "You seem to be in a good mood. You're lighter and more livelier." 

"Well its only a few hours now 'till evrythings back to normal, me working 24/7. So I gotta make the most out of it. I dont know why im im worrying about things" coward, you worry because of her.

"Well thats good to know you're taking on this day this day well. And also if you want the full experience, I suggest you went out you know. I've been out myself and I should say, the Hama Rikyu Gardens is such a wonder"

Nayeon got curious about it. "Why though?" she asked. "Why? Go see it for yourself. I dont want to spoil such an amazing park here in Tokyo. And dont even dare searching it in the Internet! You spoil yourself, then wheres the thrill of it all? Its best you know when you get there" said her secretary. "Well hurry up then, the sun is bright, nice weather. Its a great day now GO!" pushing Nayeon towards the door.

Nayeon giggled"Geez, you want me out here so bad huh?" 

"Yes cause i gotta test out your jacuzzi since I discovered you had one the day we got here now Go!"

Nayeon laughed at Dahyun's explanation. "Alright! Just let me take a shower and change my clothes"

"Be quick about it then"

"I will!"

-----

She was dressed up fit for the day. A grey sweater, black pants and boots. She also worn a bucket hat and face mask since she doesn't want to be noticed in public yet. She took the bus and sat at the very last row of seats. She took her time to admire the city, familiar feeling of nostalgia hitting her hard. She remembered the days where her family and Mina's will go around the city of Tokyo, having fun. She felt herself tearing up now that she ruined the chance, but she brushed the thought away as she said to herself that this is her day to enjoy, she will brood about it for another time.

When she arrived at the bus stop, she made her way to the entrance of the park. The first step she took inside the park, she stood there and took in everything. She took in how the breeze will softly hit her, playing with her hair gently. She took in the Cherry blossom trees, petals falling and some dancing with the wind. Dahyun was right, the is amazing. This is marvelous! She's thankful that Dahyun suggested this place. Maybe she will do something in return for her.

She started to walk, carefully taking in all the things here in this magnifcent place. She watched the kids playing, couple's strolling, people stopping to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter