A Surprise

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of hard work, the model is now done. Just needs a few more touches and it will be up to Nayeon's liking. She just hopes that the public will love it. She dedicated her whole time for this phone cause its something very special to her than the past models. That's why she is worried and made sure that everything is perfect just as the way she wanted it. She sighed tiredly and leaned back against her chair. Finally, its done.

She sat back for a while to clear and rest her mind. She then saw the clock and its nearly her break time. She quickly stood up and arranged the mess on her desk before she heads out to fetch Dahyun from her office.

She walked to her office and knocked on the door, twice. She peeked in and saw Dahyun was fixing her papers. 

"Here, let me help you with that." she rushes to her desk and gathered the papers in her hands, filing them neatly and handed tgem to her. "Thank you, Nayeon."

She smiled at her. "Anytime."

Once they're done, they headed to the elevator and pressed the button to the cafeteria. When they arrived, Dahyun then leaded her to Mina and her friends table. 

Sana waved at them excitedly. Tzuyu noticed this and smiled when she saw Nayeon and Dahyun coming there way. "Hi guys!"

"Hello Nayeon-ssi!" Chaeyoung greeted. 

Dahyun sat next to Tzuyu and Chaeyoung's side. Since there isn't any space left, Nayeon took a plastic chair from one corner and placed it on the end of the table. She sat and Mina greeted her shyly. "Hi Nayeon." 

Nayeon smiled warmly at her and sneaked her hand under to squeeze Mina's. Its already a habit when they would sit close to each other so Mina's used to it, though there are butterflies in her stomach when that happens.

And their breaktime would be like this, with laughs, talks, stories and in between eating. That's mostly how their break would go.

-----

It was a Saturday afternoon and Nayeon told them the day before that they all should meet. When they arrived at the place, they noticed that she took them at a modern  looking mall in the expensive part of Tokyo. 

Usually when they all would hang out together and Nayeon will plan, she will get them to somewhere peaceful yet fun. She would take them to parks, attraction's and streets of shops that are at an affordable price. However, she took them into a mall with shops that sells more than what they could get in a month. The mall shows off it expensive and rich designs that made them a bit shy to look at what it has to offer. It was unusual for Nayeon to take them here.

They all saw her with Dahyun in a wide cafe with few people in it. Nayeon saw them and waved. They all got in a greeted her hushly as the place seems to be quiet. They all settled with all of them sitting at the other side of the horizontal table with Nayeon and Dahyun sitting next to e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter