The Story Begins

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its a normal day in Japan as the Sun shines bright, the rays softly touching everyone's skin's as they make their way to wherever they're going. In a 33-story building, is a woman named Myoui Mina, typing away her report as it is needed in 12 in the afternoon. It is now 9:53 am and she is almost done with her report.

​​​​​​Just a few more lines and....

"Done." Mina said, huffing and stretching her arms and neck, hearing the clicks of her joints. 

She relaxed against her chair, head facing the ceiling. Her mind wandering off. She allowed herself to close her eyes for a few minutes and finished the last things of her work. She transferred the data to her flashdrive and stood up her chair, stretching her back a bit, hearing another click. She looked at her watch,

Its 9:58. Luch break will start soon

She decided to arrange her things in her cubicle and turned off her laptop. Placing the flashdrive in her purse and set it aside. She grabbed her lunchbag and headed for the elevator.

She pressed the button and waited. The Cafeteria is located in the 10th floor of the building, she is in 15. Once the elevator dinged, she started searching for her friends. She saw them at their usual spot, a table next to the window, and made her way to them. Sana, Momo, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were eating already and it seems like they have just started. 

Sana saw Mina and immediately waved.

"Mina! Over here!" Sana's waving intensifies, disturbing Momo who is sitting next to her.

"Oh come on! Im eating here! Jeez." said Momo as Sana stopped waving. "We have been in this table for nearly 3 years now! Of course she knows where we are." she scoffed, mouth filled with food.

"I was just trying to be polite." Sana said innocently while making puppy eyes. Seeing this made Momo puke.

"Well you stop being polite!"said Momo.

"I will if you stop talking while your mouth is full!" replied Sana.

"No you stop it"

"No you stop it"

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung stopped eating. Chaeyoung pinched the bridge of nose while shaking her head and Tzuyu was staring at them, more like glaring.

"No you stop!"

"No you stop!"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter