Almost

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After weeks of recovering, Nayeon is finally back on her feet and ready to work. Everything was normal again. Mina knew she had to explain the whole mess of a situation she is in the past few weeks. So she gathered her friends along with Nayeon and Dahyun on her apartment, which is small but big enough for them to fit, and told the truth. She told them about her being friends with Nayeon back then, how her real name is actually Nayeon, her backstory and answered their questions. As expected, she knew all of them will be shocked at the revalation, and Sana almost flipped at this. 

Now after everything is setteled, things were going the way as it should be. Nayeon and Mina started to hang out more, like the old times. But Mina though, has this sensational tingling feeling everytime she hangs out with Nayeon. She kept on repeating the same mantra that she was happy Nayeon was back in her life. But the more she says it, the more she doubts it. Are you suppose to look at your bestfriend with hearts in your eyes? Absolutely not. Mina admits that she feels weird feelings when she is around her but wouldn't admit to herself that its something more than that. 

Maybe someday when she is bold enough to label it and would regret it after five minutes.

-----

Nayeon ask her out today and she is excited for it. Everytime when Nayeon would ask her out, its something more thoughtful than expensive or fancy places which is really fine for her. Its would always be a pleasant surprise at the end when they arrived at the place, and Mina would mark that as an unforgettable memory. 

Its the weekend and the sun is shining brightly as always. She told Mina they should meet at the cafe near the company building. After few minutes, Nayeon saw her and immediately made her way out, greeting her happily with a face mask on. They headed at the parking lot inside the company building where she parked it there, not wanting any unwanted attention.

Nayeon told her that this trip is going to be a little bit further so she can relax or sleep if she may like. She took the time to relax, seeing the view of Tokyo until decided to doze off.

After hours of driving, they were finally here. Nayeon turned off the engine and shaked her softly, waking Mina up. She announced that they were here and offered lunch before they go to the place. 

The sun still shining softly on them, gave a light and refreshing mood so it was a good day to go somewhere and explore. They went at this authentic japanese restaurant which cost a little too much, but Nayeon was kind enough to pay for all of it. Mina insisted, saying she wants to take part of it but Nayeon reminded her of the fact that she wanted to make up for the years they missed. Mina passed this but would force her next time to let her pay atleast a bit.

They sat at somewhere secluded so people cant see much of her face and enjoyed the food. The food was splendid and wonderful. The meats they ordered are tender and hot, good for the warm and bright weather. The veggies tasted fresh and natural to its flavor. They dressing's and suace's took the food to its real taste. Everything was so well cooked that they both left the place with happy and full stomach's.

Nayeon told Mina that they have to take the bus to be there since there isn't a near parking lot. They took the bus which gave them more time to be able to spend time with each other rather than worrying of they would bump at any nearby vehicles if they talk too much. There wasn't much people in the bus which made them had that moment of intimacy between two best of friends.

Wheb they arrived at their spot, the place looked oddly familiar to Mina. Nayeon noticed this and smiled, taking Mina's hand as she thought. They walked until they saw a park, a familiar looking park. When they arrived at the entrance, the answers came hitting her like a speeding train. It was their favorite park from their childhood. Its their park.

Its brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter