Our Days with the Flowers

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re so sorry Mina.” both Sana and Momo said.

“Its fine.” She shakes her head while giving her roommate’s a smile.

It was hours later and they were in Nayeon’s mansion, on top of a cliff and near the beach side. They were staying inside Nayeon’s guest house that is next to her mansion though they have to admit, the guest house was pretty huge.

It was also hours late when the man, William, made a very unexpected appearance at Nayeon’s event launch. She was upset at the fact that all her attention went to William, as if she wasn’t there in the first place. She was jealous that she was smiling so brightly at him as he gave her endless hugs and kisses, on the cheek to Mina’s relief but still.

That’s why she’s like this; she has no expression at all though her eyes radiate sadness. Her friends felt guilty, along with Jihyo and Jeongyeon, when they know they can let William wait for Nayeon.

She went to sleep and tried not to think about what happened earlier, but that moment between her and Nayeon before William could even invade their little bubble was what’s stuck on her mind. What was that back there?

Whenever she would remember it, she would feel giddy all over, she just has to ignore the fact that it was cut off by William.

She didn’t know why but a smile was slowly creeping in on her lips. She covered as she muffles her giggle through the thick blanket. She’s weird for feeling like this, drained and pouty to happy and giddy. She can only dream what happened after that.

-----

Days after the eight girls were scattered around the house. Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sipping their own cup of coffee on the kitchen island, Momo, Sana and Jihyo are discussing what to eat, Jeongyeon sweeping the floor, though it looked pretty clean, and Mina… still in her room.

Mina wasn’t doing anything, just lying down there, her eyes trained on the ceiling as she thinks about nothing. Her mind is still fresh from sleep which results to why she is still lazy to move or even lift a finger. Plus, her thick, soft blanket was fluffy around her which made it more harder for her to move because she was cozy all over.

Her eyes were about to shut close when she heard a knock on the door. The knob turned and Jihyo was there. She greeted to her first and said that the food was ready. Mina nodded and once again, she was left alone in the room.

She sat up and started to stretch, hearing her joints give a satisfying click. She made her bed and went out of the room. When she went to the dining room, she was surprised there were a lot of food served on the table, and Nayeon was there, her back facing her and helped out serving the food.

“Oh hey Mina!” Dahyun waved and the rest followed.

Nayeon turned back and saw a cute, fluffy Mina in her pajamas, her messy hair says that she just went out of her bed but that made it more cute. Nayeon smiled at her and greeted her a good morning. She pulled out the chair that was in front of her and went to hold Mina’s hand, guiding her to sit on the chair.

Mina was surprised at the act but was thankful for it. She gave Nayeon a smile as a form of gratitude and Nayeon got the message, smiling back at her in return.

“How’d you get all this food?” Momo asked, dazed at the fact that there are somany food served out and watering just by the look of it.

“I’m rich.” Everyone laughed at this. “No, I woke up early to have a small walk around the place and went to this food chain where they serve cheap but delicious food.”

Jeongyeon took a bite of her fluffy pancake and has to agree that it was indeed delicious. Soon enough, everyone was enjoying their meal with Nayeon standing and watching them eat with a happy smile, proud that she provided them with food they’re satisfied on.

Once everyone was done with their delicious breakfast, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung cleaned up the table and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter