Perfect but...

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was perfect for Mina until William had to exist. She was having the time of her life with Nayeon these past few weeks, but William has to be there to mess up everything.

During the first day, she was hanging out with Nayeon by the beach. Its just them both, happily walking side by side, without a care in the world but just the both of them spending the day together. Everything was to Mina's contentment. Until William had to be there.

Few days later, Nayeon and Mina went shopping together at the mall Nayeon oftenly goes to. Together, they shopped for clothes, bags, shoes, accessories for each other. Mina was blushing at the thought of shopping items for each other but manage to keep herself together. They went to buy sweets and chocolates and all of Nayeon's recommendations tastes absolutely amazing. And the shock of the day was when Nayeon offered her to buy a console that she heard she really liked the most, a Nintendo Switch, with the games she likes to play with. But she protested, saying it was too much, but Nayeon was stubborn and insisted to buy her one. Mina cant help but comply since Nayeon was staring at her closely while giving her her famous bunny teeth. They left the mall with a big smile on their face, everything was perfect. Everything was. Until William has to scoop Nayeon with a big hug at the living room and drags her outside and to the garden with her shopping bags left forgoten on the floor.

Weeks after Nayeon tags her along with another ,as Nayeon would dramatically call it, "adventure" to the garden and another park she found out while searching the web. They first went to the garden, which offered different varieties of plants, ornamental flowers, herbs, vines and trees. The whole place was green and natural, you could really tell that all of it was taken care of properly. The gardeners offered them watering buckets to water the plants. The both of them accepted it and strolled around the place, watering the plants with a smile on their face.

Next was when they went to the park. It was their happy place. Its the only place where the both of them feels happy and could feel like kids. They first went to walk along the stone path way, the both of them happy with the calm and light atmoshephere. Peace and quiet. Until Nayeon wanted to have fun. When they were far away from the rest, Nayeon smacked Mina on her buttocks, painfully she might add, and ran as she knew what was about to come. They chased after each other with Mina not stopping as she wants Nayeon to have a piece of her own medicine. They laughed the whole afternoon until the sun began to set. It was time to go back.

Everything was perfect. She had Nayeon all to herself for the rest of the day. She was right beside her, having fun with her. Until William took her away for "important" matters.

Everything was perfect. Until William had to happen. Until that man has to meet Nayeon. 

Mina's patience was wearing thin. She couldn't hold in how upset she is every time William have to steal her away. She couldn't hold back her annoyance towards the man who would reason out his excuses, which didn't look all too convincing. She couldn't hold back her jealousy anymore, to the point where she wants to tackle the man to the ground until he no longer breathes. Its sounds extreme, but thats what she sees fit for the time being.

She doesn't even know anymore. She is going insane just because of it. She has to stop this, whatever this thing is.

"Mina?" 

This brought her back to reality after she heard Nayeon call her name. She saw her looking at her worriedly.

"Are you alright? I called you for a while now."

"Y-yeah, yeah. I'm ok." Mina offered her a small smile as she looks at her hands that are on the table they were sitting at in the dining room. 

Nayeon didn't looked all too convinced. Instead she reached for her hand and held it, her thumb tenderly ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter