Hot Topic

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina found her friend's at their usual spot. They seem to be talking about something. She gave them a smile when her friends noticed her, and sat next to Sana and Tzuyu. 

"Hey Mina have you seen Lim Nayeong already?" asked Sana. She looked excited when she asked her that.

"Yeah I did."

She squeeled and her friends looked at her weirdly. Why was she so excited?

"Oh my God Mina! Isn't she beautiful? Although she had a face mask, I suspect she is sick, but isn't she beautiful?! I mean come on her eyes are very captivating, her body looked so fit in that suit she is wearing. She looked y when she wasn't trying. Do you know what im sayin?!" she shaked Mina with her hands on her left arm, pushing her side back and forth when she said that.

Oh yeah I forgot. Sana has a thing for girls. I swear this is the second time I forgot something.

​​​​​​Mina's faced showed a sign of help and thankfully, Momo helped her with it. 

"Hey Sana. Stop fangirling for a moment and let go of Mina first." she reached for Sana's hand across the table, which was still holding Mina's arm, and swatted away her hands. When she let go, she noticed a slight red handprint on her skin. Guess she's holding it harder than she thought.

Sana settled down at her seat, still with a goofy smile on her face because of their beautiful founder.

"Im sorry. I just couldn't help myself. Its my first time seeing her in person than on TV and the internet. Plus she is so kind. How come you all are calm about it?"

Chaeyong, who was munching on her strawberries, answered her. "We are. We are very happy that we saw her. Its just that we have a better way of handling our admiration for her. We can hide it if we want to. And plus its public. We dont want to gain unwanted attention."

"BUT ISN'T SHE BEAUTIFUL?!" Sana slammed the table hard, surprising everyone on the table. They seem to have gained a small audience.

Momo looked at everyone and apologised at the sudden surprise. She looked at Sana, or more like glared, and said "Sana. I know she is beautiful. I know she is y. Believe me I do. But I really am close to shoving down my fork into your throat so you could stop saying the same thing over and over again."

"But isn't she beautiful?"

"YES!" everyone was surprised when Tzuyu shouted. "Yes she is beautiful! Yes she is y! Yes she is attractive! Yes she is an actual angel, the most beautiful woman in the entire world, she is the smartest, most prettiest woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter