Prologue

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The skies are are clouded with grey, seems like its about to rain. A little girl walking along the park with a slight sad expression on her face. How am i going to tell her this? she thought sadly.

She kept on thinking and unconciously, her legs leaded her to her favorite playground in the park. The park has 3 playgrounds but she thought this is her favorite cause its placed in the middle of the park, that way you can almost see the whole park and everything that surrounds it. It was also special to her cause thats also where she met the bestest friend she could ever have, Myoui Mina.

A smile broke her lips at the thought of her bestfriend. Coincedentally, she saw Mina swinging on the swing, pushing the ground lightly, making small, lazy swings.

She stood there, planted, not really moving. Just watching Mina from afar. Its looks like Mina noticed as she looked to her direction, a familiar gummy smile making its way up to her lips, reaching her eyes.

Aww, she is so cute

Mina hopped off her seat as she made her way to the older girl, hugging her immediately when she was in her reach. She pulled back and smiled at her again.

"Nayeon-chan is there something wrong?" she asked, eyes worried and head slightly tilted.

​​​​​​She musn't know

Nayeon instead smiled and shooked her head, hugging the girl again tightly. She burried her face as she felt Mina wind her arms around her waist. 

​​​​​​How can i tell her this? How? This is so hard

They stayed like that for a while until Nayeon knew what to do. She pulled back gently, still keeping Mina inside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter