Answers

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is now standing at the bus stop across the company building, her mind still with the image of Nayeong with the Man. She saw a bus coming but right when she saw it, she also saw Nayeong, wearing a beautiful sleeveless dress that ends on top of her knees and sandals on her feet, her face mask on and hair down. She looked down at her own casual clothing, a sweater, denim pants and sneakers with her red sling bag.

The temptation to follow Nayeong and wanting to go home is a hard choice for Mina.

Should I follow her? Should I go back? Why did you put me in an such uncomfortable situation!​​​​​​

But then soon the bus came to a stop and the door opened in front of Mina. She looked at the man who was riding it, who was also looking at her, expecting her to climb aboard.

She then looked at her right and saw Nayeong's back, getting further away.

Oh boy

She looked at the man and shook her head, giving him an apologetic smile. The man nodded and closed the door, driving away.

Once the bus was now out of her sight, she then started to follow Nayeong, going through familiar streets and alleyways, leading to the park she followed Nayeong into before.

And the park I found her with a Man. she thought bitterly.

She made her way in the park. She couldn't find her anywhere. Huh?

She walked around it for a while, looking for a familiar looking dress. She was close to giving up when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She turned around in surprise and saw the person she was looking for. Oh no

"What are you doing here?" Nayeong asked who tilted her head, eyes with pure curiousity.

Well  I followed you here but I wouldn't tell you that

"You just did."

Wait, what?

"You just told me you followed me here and said that you wouldn't tell that to me when you clearly just did."

Mina looked down and and closed her eyes at this. You stupid jerk. Way to go, Mina! Now your boss thinks you're a creepy stalker.

"Hey dont be like that to yourself now."

"Dont tell me I just blurted everything out?"

"You just did."

"Darn it!"

"Hey, hey." Nayeong puts her hands on her shoulder. "Its ok. Dont worry. I've been to more weirder situations than th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter