A Start to Everything

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later...

Mina is sitting at the comfortably at the bed. She was bundled up with a thick blanket and is sporting a loose buttoned shirt. The moon shone through the big, wide windows, highlighting the soft, milky skin of her shoulder in which the loose blouse slid off of. She was fiddling with her fingers as if it was that entertaining. 

She then absentmindedly roamed her right hand to her arm and then to her warm shoulder. She thumbed the bare skin and continued to her neck and lastly to her lips. Her index finger began touchibg and feeling her lower lip as she closed her eyes and let her mind wonder off...

Nayeon softly pressed her lips with hers. She brushed softly against it, taking her time to kiss her. Mina took initiative, after her shock, and started to kiss back. She closed her eyes and her hands went to the back of Nayeon's neck, pulling her closer and kissing  her deeper.

Mina let out a small smile creep on her lips as she remembered that time when she finally kissed her. Unknowingly, her other hand went to her neck, just beneath her pulse, and brushed past her thumb on it. She suddenly remembered how that escalated quickly...

The kiss was innocent at first, but Mina didn't know how or when did she end up like this. Nayeon was attacking her neck deliciously, nipping at her pulse point. She feels like Nayeon had marked her but she didn't complain. Nayeon had her hands pinned against the wall and she was moving sensually against her, as if she was grinding on her. Mina let out a moan when Nayeon bit her sensitive spot. Nayeon moved to her ear and began nibbling on the fleshy part, and on it softly. Mina's breath became shallow with her eyes closed and let out a wide smile.

She let out a gummy smile as her hands went to cover her lips. She can still remember the sensations clearly as if it just happened. She was caught off of her thoughts when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter