The Teddy and a Girl

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at their destination. Jihyo parked the van at a public, open space parking lot thats not too far from the beach. Everyone made sure that they got all their things to make sure nothing is missing.

Mina, who just came woke up from her small nap, noticed that they are already their. She made sure that her things are there inside her bag, which was on her lap the whole time, but made small movements as she still has Nayeon on her shoulder.

She was aware that everyone was getting out of the van and told Jihyo that the both of them will catch up in a bit. Jihyo nodded and left the door slightly opened for the both of them.

Before Mina had the chance to wake her, she looked down at how Nayeon looked tired which almost made to not have the heart to wake her up. But she didn't also want to keep the group waiting and worrying for them so she has no choice but to softly shake her on her shoulder and few small taps.

She let out a small, breathy "Nayeon," to wake her up gently.

Slowly, Nayeon woke up and her head started to look around the van, still with her head on Mina' shoulder and her eyes tired. She sat upright and faced the one she's sitting with, Mina.

And time stopped again for them as they looked into each other's eyes, both looking at the swirly brown orbs. Nayeon didn't know how but she suddenly has a newfound energy growing within her as continues to look in Mina's eyes.

Nayeon knew that the more she stares into them, the more scared she is of what she will do next to Mina, so she has to stop this before anything embarassing happens. She shaked her head lightly and offered Mina a small shy smile as she seems to flustered of the staring they did earlier.

Mina watched everything with an expressionless face yet had an expressive look in her eyes that only few will understand.

She looked on how Nayeon would be completely adorable the moment she woke up. She looked on how Nayeon looks so comfy on her shoulder that made her go to dream land. She loved the way her cheeks are flushed red after the staring which adds up to the she was incredible to cute for this world. She liked the fact that they were just alone here staring into each others eyes earlier.

Nayeon was ready to go out and took Mina's hand and tug it, telling her she's ready. She got the message clearly and went out first. Nayeon was next and she helped her out of the van and closed the door behind her.

The both of them wanted to take in what was infront of them. They looked around, seeing the fun shops, food carts, colorful buildings, attractions, one man shows, bands and people having fun.

After that, Nayeon scanned the crowd and saw that the group was just nearby. She once again took Mima's hand, without looking at her, and guided her to where they are.

Jihyo spotted the two of them and the group began strolling around, going to different spots at the LA beach. Everyone was excited looking at the things they could buy around the place, but Nayeon wasn't feeling it at all.

She was contented seeing the whole group happy with what the ppace could offer for them. She was happy seeing Mina flashing her wide gummy smile. 

Somehow, they ended up being in a toy shop after few bags of shopping. The youngest three, and suprisingly Jeongyeon and Momo, wanted to see what the shop could offer since some toys caught their attention. The group ended up being scattered around the almost empty store, save for a boy and his mother with the ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter