An Actual Living Angel

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seeing Lim Nayeong, knowing that they now work at the same building, was always weird but in a good way. She always sees her with a face mask but that doesnt mean she is any less captivating for Myoui Mina. In fact, she is a lot more captivated by her every single day! When they would meet, theres always something so familiar when she looks at Lim Nayeong. She doesn't know why, but she doesn't care. The feeling of butteflies fluttering softly in her stomach when their eyes meet gives a pleasant feeling to Mina, leaving her with a giddy smile and it would stay there the whole day.

​​​​​​Lim Nayeong you are very distracting but I dont mind

She is now going home. Its 6:00 pm. She is across the buildings barrier, standing in the bus stop. She was looking on her left when she saw Lim Nayeong, in her elegant pantsuit and face mask, exiting the barriers and walking. She didnt seem to notice her when she walked out. However, to Mina's surprise, she was suddenly following her. She doesn't know why but she lets she legs lead her to follow Lim Nayeong, being stealthy as much as possible. Lim Nayeong was going in different turns and its getting hard to track her. When she her left in an alleyway, Mina quickly followed. When she reached the entrance, she saw a narrow path, no Nayeong in sight. She decided to cross it, being quiet. 

When she reached the exit, she doesn't know where Nayeong is anymore. Across her is a small park and decided to enter it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter