The Launch pt. 1

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the event launch of IN electronics new model phone has finally arrived and Nayeon, is strangely, nervous. Every time that there will be an event like this, Nayeon will cool herself down and would gain confidence as she knows what she’s doing. In fact, when things would go haywire with her emotions, Jihyo and Jeongyeon would be there to assure her that she would do great. But now, she doesn’t know why she is she like this now.

Despite that Jihyo and Jeongyeon have flown all the way from Korea to LA and are here by her side, giving her words of encouragement and comforting back rubs, she still finds herself stiff with tense. She knows she has to act professional and should handle this expertly, but all of those are flown out the window when she saw the whole crowd pilling up in the venue and with her long time best friend somewhere around the place with her other friends.

She was in the middle of taking deep breaths in hopes of making her calm down even for just a little while when her secretary tapped her on the shoulder.

“Nayeon,” she started softy. “You’re up next.”

“Ok.” she said with a shaky breath.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon gave a small bow to Dahyun as she left and gave Nayeon another comforting pat and one last hug.

“You’ll do great out there. Just like always.” Jihyo said while giving her arms soothing rubs, eyeing her worriedly.

“Yeah you’ll do great out there. Just remember who you’re doing this for.” Jeongyeon suggested as she gave a small pat on her back. Soon enough, a crew member ushered Jihyo and Jeongyeon to go, leaving Nayeon with a wireless mic now in hand.

She was slightly shaking, panicking that she can’t calm herself down as she saw the crowd growing, seeing as there are so many people coming here for the famous “Lim Nayeong” and what the public would say “One step further to Advance Technology” phone. She scanned the crowd in hopes of seeing someone familiar.

She only became disappointed at the end as she can’t see where the others could be. However, she heard something coming from behind. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter