Who is He?

Did I lose you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LA for them was an unforgettable place. They all got to meet new friends, new atmosphere, new place, new everything. But their time of paradise has ended. It was time to go back. 

The girls were all packed and ready to go. The girls were happy when Jihyo and Jeongyeon will join them to Japan. William, and his daughter Anastasia, will stay a little while longer in LA. However, he wanted to volunteer on driving them to the airport but knowing he has responsibilities to his daughter made him unable to do so, much to Mina's delight.

During the wait in the airport's private lobby, Mina can't help but sense Nayeon is nervous about something. Almost as if she is in discomfort. She wanted to appraoch her about it but hesitated as she doesn't know how to. She then settled with thoughts running in her head on what might've happened to her.

All of them are now boarding to Nayeon's private jet. They are now comfortably seated. But Mina's worries rises when she saw Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun comforting her. Nayeon was disturbed and couldn't keep herself together. But she needs to. She has to. For herself and for her. 

The four of them cant help but notice what Mina is looking at. The four got concerned at the image of a not-so-well Nayeon. They wondered what is it that made her go all like this.

Nayeon then decided she needed a rest to keep away the disturbing feeling. She needs to look presentable to him. For him. 

But then Nayeon remembered Mina. This gave her determination to continue doing this. One day, she will tell all of this to her. But for now, she is afraid of making regrets and mistakes that would affect all of them. 

She needs to think of a plan. A way to end all of this.

-----
The private jet has now made a safe landing. They now arrived at the Narita Tokyo International Airport. The girls now fixed their things while as for Nayeon, she was seated frozen but oddly calm on her spot despite what happened earlier.

But Mina knew better. She must be thunkibg deep in thought and whatever it is, its bothering her. 

When the girls went off of the plane, Mina waited an wanted to walk alongside Nayeon. When they she saw her, she made her way beside her. Nayeon noticed the gesture and looked at her confusingly. Mina just shrugged but held her hand, thinking this will comfort her. Nayeon looked at their joined hands and a small smile crept her lips as she tightened her grip.

Together, they walked like this all the way to their lobby. The more they come closer, the more Nayeon's heart starts beating faster. He was there.

Jihyo and Jeongyeon were at front and looked back to see a composed Nayeon holding Mina's hand. They looked at each other as they need to be strong for Nayeon. They know how bothering that man is. But seeing as there were other girls with them, they knew this would raise confusion.

When they arrived to the lobby, Jihyo opened the door and bowed to the man before her, forcing a kind smile towards him. She whispered to Jeongyeon about the others to be put at the side for a while. She and her escorted the girls to the side, the girls confused at the action.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter