Chapter 49

Please Keep My Secret

 

The next day at Kyuhyun’s apartment..

Kyuhyun looked at the pair of presents laid on the table. He was going to have dinner at Seohyun’s place to celebrate Christmas with herfamily. The gifts were for Mrs. Seo and Suzy. He did not prepare any present for Seohyun anymore because he knew she wouldn’t like the idea. He imagined how Seohyun would probably react if he gave her another present. ‘Why are you giving so many presents? Haven’t you given enough presents already? You sure have lots of spare money to waste don’t you?’ would probably the questions he would hear from her. Besides, Seohyun is a sensitive person when it comes to things like these.

He glanced at the wall clock again. It was still a bit early if he would already go so he decided to watch television for the meantime. He flipped through many channels already but nothing caught his attention so he decided to just turn it off. Now, he had nothing to do.

“Why is time running so slow today?” Kyuhyun uttered as he tapped the table in boredom. This was when he decided to get up. “I’ll just go around the city before heading to the Seo’s residence” he said as he picked the presents on the table.

As he was heading out of the building he met a middle-aged woman and her son probably on their way back to their unit on the same building. He is not the kind of person who speaks to strangers but he greeted them by the way. “Merry Christmas!” he said as he bowed slightly to them.

“Merry Christmas too, Hyungnim” the little boy greeted back

“Ah, Merry Christmas too, Kyuhyun-ssi!!” the woman greeted back.

“Ahjumma, you know me?” Kyuhyun looked puzzled

“Ye, Of course I know you Kyuhyun-ssi” the woman relpied. “We live next to your unit.”

“Ah,Kraeyo? Mianhaeyo, I was not able to recognize you” Kyuhyun apologized

“It’s alright” the ahjumma answered. “It seems like you are going somewhere, neh Kyuhyun-ssi?”

“Ye, I’m celebrating Christmas in a friend’s house” Kyuhyun replied

“Ah, the guy looking for you yesterday?” the woman asked

“A guy?”

“Ye, a certain guy with a picture came yesterday and asked if I knew who it was.” Ahjumma answered. “I told him it was you Kyuhyun-ssi.”

“But I didn’t expect anyone to visit me yesterday” Kyuhyun said

“Really? Oh, I’m sorry. It seems like I told some stranger about you” ahjumma apologized. “Really, I’m sorry Kyuhyun-ssi, the guy told me he was your friend so I told him about you.”

Kyuhyun just smiled. “Kwaenchanayo ahjumma.”

“Thank you, Kyuhyun-ssi. Well then, enjoy Christmas!”

Kyuhyun nodded.

 

Meanwhile, in the Music store where Jaejoong works..

For the last time, Jaejoong ran his fingers over the black and white keys of the grand piano. Across the melody that the piano produced was his lovely voice. In a while, a faint toothy smile was seen on his face. He picked his pencil and scribbled some notes on the music sheet that lay infront of him.

“Done!!” he spoke to no one in particular. Seohyun-ah, finally, I can formally tell my feelings for you.

“I didn’t know, it would turn out really good” Jaejoong heard a man’s voice approaching

Jaejoong smiled. “Well I could not afford to make it shabby since it’s for someone special. Do you think she would like it, boss?”

“Of course she would since you diligently worked on it. Besides, your heart was poured in making that song. I’m sure that someone special will also be able to know your heart.” Mr. Noh said

“I don’t know about that since she’s a bit dense” Jaejoong scratched the back of his head.

“That’s why I was telling you to just tell her straight about how you feel. Why do you still have to compose a song?”

Jaejoong chuckled and pat his employer’s shoulder. “Eeeiiii, Boss, that’s what you call ro-man-tic!” Jaejoong said dreamily

“I don’t really understand young people’s minds these days” the older man said shaking his head

“Oh, come on boss! I need you to give me some encouraging words..not to ruin my moment” Jaejoong pouted

“Oh, arasso, arasso” Mr. Noh conceded. “Should I say Fighting like this!?!” he said with a gesture of a closed fist

“Say it with more feelings!” Jaejoong said

“Fighting!!” Mr. Noh said. “Is this okay?”

“Neh!” Jaejoong said. “Thank you, Mr. Noh. And thanks for letting me use this grand piano.”

“No, problem” he answered. “Won’t you be going yet? You’ll gonna be late!”

“Oh right!!” Jaejoong said as he hurriedly packed the music sheets in his backpack. “Merry Christmas!” he was able to say before running out of the store.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I was walking around the shopping district killing time before I go to Seohyun’s house. Earlier, an ahjumma told me that some guy was looking for me. Actually, I was not shocked about it because something mysterious was happening these days. A few weeks ago, I felt I was being watched. But whenever I looked around, I didn’t notice anyone or anything suspicious. Since, nothing really happened, I ignored those feelings. Maybe, I was just a bit paranoid of my surroundings. But since ahjumma told me that someone was out there looking for me, my suspicions about me being trailed were rekindled again.

But who could that be? I didn’t know anyone except for my schoolmates, teachers, Seohyun’s family, Maid Latte’s staff and the kind woman in the convenience store where I always buy things.

The guy told ahjumma he was my friend. If it was a friend from school, could it be Changmin-ssi?.. Ryeowook-ssi?...or Siwon-ssi..? But wait..are they even my friends? Ah, Jaejoong-ssi..? Is Jaejoong-ssi my friend?

I shook my head. Ani..it can’t be one of them.

Suddenly, I remembered the letter I received a couple of weeks ago.. it said ‘I’ll see you soon’.. Could it be ahjussi? But why would he still ask for my name? Besides, he has a spare key to my apartment. If he really came back, he could have come straight to my apartme—

I could not continue what I was thinking because I suddenly felt a nudging feeling. But when I turned around, all I could see was the sea of people having their last minute Christmas shopping.

END OF POV

 

In a convenience store..

Seohyun was on her way out of a convenience store when she saw Jaejoong running past by her.

“Jaejoong-ssi!!” she called

Jaejoong momentarily stopped and turned around. “Oh, Seohyun-ah, Why are you here?”

“I was asked to buy some things for dinner.” Seohyun answered. “Ah, and don’t forget to come. Mom is expecting you”

Jaejoong chuckled. “Actually, I’m on my way to your house.”

“But it’s still a bit early though” Seohyun said looking at her watch

“Yea, I know hehe” Jaejoong said. “By the way, you remember the song I was working on?”

“Ah, the one you sang at the orphanage?”

“Right! Wow you remembered!!” Jaejoong leaped in joy

“What about that?”

“I finished it” Jaejoong announced

“Really? Chukkahae!!” Seohyun replied

Jaejoong gave her a puzzled look.

“Why?” Seohyun asked

“Eeeiiii, you promised to listen to it once I get it done” Jaejoong pouted. “You forgot?”

“A-Ani..” Seohyun said. “Of course I’ll listen to it. A promise is a promise.”

“Then let’s go” Jaejoong grabbed her hand

“Where?”

“To your house, so that you can listen to it now! That’s why I planned to go to your house earlier” Jaejoong said

“Wait Jaejoong-ssi..” Seohyun grabbed her hand back. “I-I don’t have a piano at home.”

“Oh yeah I forgot” Jaejoong asked and thought for a moment.

“Where do we find a piano then??” Seohyun asked

Jaejoong looked around. “Kaja!”

“Huh?”

In a nearby musical instrument store..

 “How may I help you Sir, Ma’am?” a saleslady approached them.

“We would like to look around for some pianos” Jaejoong answered

“This way sir” the lady ushered them

“Hey, Jaejoong-ssi, what are we doing here? Are you planning to buy a piano”  Seohyun whispered

“Huh? Aniyo, I want to but I don’t have enough money to buy one” Jaejoong whispered back

“These are the piano’s we have sir. Feel free to see what you would like” the lady said

“Neh, kamsahamnida!” Jaejoong answered

“Seohyun-ah listen to it carefully!” Jaejoong whispered again

“Eh?” Seohyun asked him with a puzzled look but Jaejoong just winked at her

Jaejoong took out the music sheets from his bag and made his way to the grand piano. He sat on the stool and placed his fingers over the piano keys. In a little while the piano tones were heard all over the music store. After the attention-catching intro, Jaejoong started to sing..

*I’ll Protect You*

Nun teugodo neol baraboji mothae
Jichin chueoke heuryojin neoui mameul nan chatji mothae
Manhi ulgo jichyeo deo isang mothae
Saenggakhaedo neoreul bomyeon gwaenchaneul got gata

Jikyeo jugo sipho neoui jalmotdwin nappeun boreutdeul kkajido
Himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
Jom himdeulgetjiman neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
Meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji

Utji mothae useodo gieok mothae
Oneul harudo kkumcheoreom nunteumyeon sarajil got gateun
Neol bogodo gyeothae obneun got gata
Pyeohyeoni seothureun gabwa neol saranghagien

Jaejoong and Seohyun didn’t notice that slowly people came to watch the impromptu performance. People found it fascinating to listen to Jaejoong’s voice together with the harmonizing piano tones.

Jikyeo jugo sipheo neoui jalmotdwin nappeun beoreutdeul kkajido
Himdeun nal utge mandeuneun geoya
Jom himdeulgetjiman neol saranghae rago maldo halgeoya
Meonjeo nae phume oneun nal kkaji

Hokshi dareun ongireul chatja
Naege tteonaga haengbokhae halgeoni
Geuraedo neol bonael su eobseo
Baby jukgiboda deo apeultaende

Naega neol saranghae dareun nugudo ani ne aphe itjanha
Naega ni soneul jabgo itjanha
Nugungaui pheume julsu obseo aesseo utgo itjanha
Bonael su obseo haneun mameul wae

 

The performance ended with an applause. Jaejoong was shocked to see the crowd gathered around him. He smiled to all the people and scratched the back of his head. “Kamsahamnida”

When the crowd started to disperse, he approached Seohyun.

“How was it?” Jaejoong asked

“Great, as always Jaejoong-ssi” Seohyun complimented sincerely

“I’m relieved!” Jaejoong sighed

“Excuse me sir! So how was it? Would you like to purchase the piano?” the saleslady approached them

Both of them were startled.

Ottokke?

“Uhmm, actually we are still looking around different stores. So before we could decide we still have one shop to look into” Jaejoong managed to answer

“Ah..neh” the saleslady replied

“But don’t worry, your piano is the best so far” Jaejoong said and glanced toward Seohyun who just nodded in agreement. “So if you could excuse us, we’ll be going to the other store”

“Neh..”

“Kamsahamnida!!” Seohyun and Jaejoong bowed and they hurriedly went out of the store.

 

When Seohyun and Jaejoong had already ran a distance away from the store..

“Wait..Seohyun-ah” Jaejoong said in between breaths

Seohyun stopped from running too. Pant. Pant. When their eyes met, they burst in laughter. “That was funny!!” Seohyun said

“Yeah, I thought the saleslady will scold us for using the piano but not buying it” Jaejoong said still laughing

“You have a lot of mischief up your sleeves as always, Jaejoong-ssi” Seohyun answered

“At least I’ve got to play the piano and you’ve got to hear my song” Jaejoong said. “It’s hitting two birds with one stone hehe”

Seohyun smiled.

“But…” Jaejoong suddenly became serious. “I mean everything that is on the song Seohyun-ah.  I’ll protect you no matter what.”

“Of course, I would do that too since we’re frien—” Seohyun said

“Not just because we’re friends..” Jaejoong interrupted

“Ehh?” Seohyun asked. “Eeiii, stop joking. Why would you do that if we are not friends?”

“Because..I like you!” Jaejoong blushed. “I mean like..like as in..LIKE?..uhm you know what I mean.., right?”

 “I somehow knew Jaejoong-ssi” Seohyun smiled a bit. “but…”

 

Later at the Seo’s residence..

“Merry Christmas!!” four people inside the Seo residence cheered

“Jaejoong-oppa, it’s good you were able to come today” Suzy said

“Of course, besides I don’t have anything to do too” Jaejoong answered.

“And thanks for helping us prepare dinner too” Mrs. Seo added

“No problem Mrs. Seo” Jaejoong answered. “It’s the only thing I can do in return for your kindness for inviting me over.”

 Jaejoong looked at Seohyun and saw her worriedly looking at her cellphone.

SEOHYUN’S POV

Why is he not here yet?

I glanced at my cellphone to see if someone texted.

Aissh..He could have at least texted or called if he would be late like this!!

“Seohyun-ah, is there something wrong?” I heard Jaejoong-ssi’s voice

I did not even notice him approaching.

“Aishhh, that alien is late” I hissed in annoyance

“Alien??” Jaejoong-ssi asked

“She means Kyuhyun-ssi” Suzy said

Ding. Dong.

Suddenly we heard the doorbell.

“Looks like he is here.” Jaejoong-ssi said

“I’ll get it” I said. “I won’t let him off this time!!” I blurted

“Yah, Seohyun-ah, just go easy on him today. It’s Christmas” omma reminded as I went to the door.

I ignored what my mom had said and just continued scolding Kyuhyun in my thoughts. I won’t let you off so easily! You we’re the one who felt so excited to come!! Yet now you’re coming late making everyone wait. You’re dead meat today Cho Kyuhyun!!

As soon as I turned the silver knob of the door, I ranted the person. “YAH!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIM—” I stopped when I realized that the person was not Kyuhyun

“Joisonghaeyo..” the guy said in a startled voice. “I-I have some deliveries for Seo Joo Hyun..”

I was embarrassed of my behavior so I apologized to the person. After signing on the paper and getting the two paper bags, I thanked the delivery guy and apologized again. Looking at the cards on the deliveries, I found out who it came from.

Kyuhyun?

END OF POV

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I opened my eyes and suddenly I felt hurt. My head was fuzzy and my sight was blurred still adjusting at the sudden brightness coming from the light on the ceiling.

I glanced at the room. I thought I was in a hospital room but it doesn’t seem like it. The walls were pure white and the floor was fully carpeted. I also noticed that I was lying on a queen-sized bed and was comfortably tucked. I looked around for a clock and saw one at the corner. It was 8:00, which means I’m already two hours late for dinner at Seohyun’s house. I tried to stir up but the blanket felt heavy that I can’t even lift myself up. Besides that, my body hurts all over.

Feeling so weak, I closed my eyes again. Exerting all the energy I have left, I tried to fight off the blanket and managed to sit at the side of the bed. I grimaced when I felt pain on my sides.

“Where exactly am I?” I asked to no one in particular

“In my house” came an unexpected reply.

I snapped my head towards the direction of the voice and saw a man sitting opposite the bed. Lee Donghae. The rich and arrogant guy who tried to harm Seohyun.

“What am I doing here if it’s your house?” I asked with a glare. “I don’t remember us being friends.”

“Whooaa, relax..” he said. “Shouldn’t you be thanking me first?”

“Why should I do th—”

Flashback a few hours ago..

The sun was beginning to set and the snow started to fall. Kyuhyun looked at his wristwatch. 5:30.

Walking around the shopping district for a while made Kyuhyun sure he was being watched.  He noticed that two men had been trailing him for quite some time now. Knowing that those men won’t reveal themselves in a crowded place, he intentionally led them to a dark alley. When he knew there were no people around, he stopped on his tracks.

“I don’t know why you’re following me but you’re getting annoying. I don’t like my private life being meddled by nosy people like you.” Kyuhyun said as he turned around. “Better reveal yourself before I get you out of your hiding place myself.”

One of the two men came out from behind a post. The guy walked closer but stopped a couple of meters from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smirked. “Why are you the only one coming out? Aren’t there a two of you?”

It was the guy’s turn to smirk. “So you did know! Impressive as expected!”

The other guy also came out of his hiding place and stood beside his companion.

“Now,” Kyuhyun said. “What do you want from me?”

“Come with us peacefully and no one will be hurt..” one of the men answered

“What if I told you I don’t want to..” Kyuhyun said

“Then we have no choice but to force you to come with us” the other guy said

Kyuhyun glared at both of them and mentally prepared himself to fight. The two men towards him but he was able to dodge both of their punches. Judging from the way they fight, Kyuhyun realized that these men were probably trained in Taekwondo or some kind of martial arts. Lucky for him, he knew how to fight and defend himself, thanks to his training when he was young. Kyuhyun countered the attack of one of them which made the guy fall on the ground grimacing in pain. He approached the other guy and threw a punch towards him which successfully landed on his face.

While Kyuhyun was busy fighting with the two guys, he felt a solid blow on his side. He slouched down and coughed because of pain. He looked up and saw two more guys. It seems like there were actually four people following him and that he only noticed two of them. He immediately stood up and began to fight again. “What do you really want from me??” Kyuhyun hissed as he and the four men exchanged punches..

He felt frustrated on how things were turning out. He was beginning to get beaten up. Blood oozed from the corner of his mouth and he was also getting tired He was trained but he did not expect to fight with this number. Four versus one. Also, all of them were professionally trained. He was awfully disadvantaged. He felt he was at his limits and could not fight anymore.

He felt a strong grip on his shoulder and next thing he knew, he was being shoved against the hard wall of the alley. He felt pain on his shoulders as one of the guys pressed him harder against the wall. Kyuhyun breathed heavily due to exhaustion.

“Feel like giving up now Mr. Cho?” the guy asked sarcastically

Kyuhyun smirked. “You will never get me to come with yo—” He felt a blow on his stomach and his sight blurred. Cough. Cough. He scrunch in pain but the guy still held him up still pressing him harder.

“Then we just have to beat you until you lay unconscious.” Another guy said and punched him in the face which made Kyuhyun fall on the cold ground. A trace of blood spilled on snow as it flowed down the side of Kyuhyun’s face.

Seeing Kyuhyun in that state, the four guys started kicking him, while Kyuhyun was left to suffer from it. He could only protect his head with his hands. He was starting to slip off of consciousness when suddenly he saw from his blurred vision the silhouette of additional four guys.

Reinforcement huh? Am I this important to send eight people to get me? I really deserve a pat in the back. Kyuhyun thought. He already lost hope to survive but suddenly the kicking stopped.

He squinted his eyes to see what was happening. He saw that the four guys were being beaten by the other four guys. It turned out that the other four men were on his aid and not reinforcement for the bad guys.

“Kyuhyun-ssi..” he heard someone call his name before succumbing to total darkness.

End of Flashback

 

Donghae watched Kyuhyun as he was slowly being struck by the realization of everything that happened. “It seems like you do remember now” Donghae said.

Kyuhyun just glared.

“How are you related to those persons and why do they want to harm you?” Donghae asked “They are not even ordinary people but trained professionals.”

“I don’t have to answer your questions!” Kyuhyun spat

“Really, who are you?” Donghae ignored. “And now that I think of it, you are even a Cho.”

Kyuhyun gave him a puzzled look. What’s the big deal being a Cho? “Tch, it seems like you had me background checked too.” Kyuhyun said with a smug. “Just because you helped me doesn’t mean I have to give you any information about me”

“Well you know th—”

Their conversation was interrupted by a ringing of a phone. Donghae looked at the table and saw the source of the noise—Kyuhyun’s phone. He picked the phone and handed it to Kyuhyun. “Se Joo Hyun is calling” Donghae said

Kyuhyun reached for his phone but just stared at it. Should I answer it? She’ll just unnecessarily worry if she’ll know.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you going to pick up?” Donghae nosily asked

“It’s none of you business!”

“You should at least tell your girlfriend about what happened, so she would came over and look for you..” Donghae teased when the ringing stopped

“Tch” Kyuhyun grinned and put the phone inside his pocket. “Why? Do you do that yourself? I didn’t know the great Lee Donghae is such a baby”

Now it was Donghae’s turn to throw glares at Kyuhyun. “YOU..!!”

“I don’t have to bother other people with petty things like this.” Kyuhyun stood up supporting his aching side. “Besides, I can take care of it myself.” He reached for his coat hanging near the door. “Ah, by the way, have you seen the things I was carrying when you found me?”

“I sent them over”

Kyuhyun grinned. “Surprising..”

“I owe her something” Donghae said. “I thought I could at least pay back by helping you and sending those over”

“It seems like you’ve changed Donghae-ssi..but I think you misunderstood.. Seo Joo Hyun.. is not my girlfriend.” Kyuhyun said with a hint of pain in his voice. Not yet. “So you don’t have to help me. But since you did, it’s just right to say what needs to be said..so..thanks..although I would appreciate if you would mind your own business next time..” he said before leaving the room.

 

The next day..

SEOHYUN’S POV

I was calling him last night but he did not pick it up. Instead, he sent a text message saying that he was sorry he could not come because a relative called him to celebrate.

“He should’ve told it earlier. Now, there are so many leftovers.” I said as I looked at the bag I was carrying. Omma told me to bring it to him so that at least he could have some of it and prevent the food from being wasted.

Actually I’m on my way to his house. When I was infront of his apartment door, I rang the doorbell but no one answered. I hissed under my breath before reaching again for the doorbell. I rang it for a couple of times but still no Kyuhyun. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

“Uh, yoboseyo?” I heard him pick up after some moments.

“Yah! Where are you?”

“I am not home. I went out to buy something.”

“Ah..” I said somehow disappointed.

“Why? Do you need something?”

“My mom told me to give you some food” I answered

“Food?”

“There were so many leftovers last night because SOMEONE did not show up.” I said emphasizing on the word someone.

“Oh, mian” he apologized.

“Hn, by the way mom and Suzy said they want to say thank you for the gifts”

“Ye” was his only answer

“So what do I do with this now?” I asked looking at the thing that I carried

“Just leave it infront of my apartment. I’ll come home soon”

I suddenly felt glad when he said he will come soon. “Then I’ll just wait for you”

“Uhm N-No need. I may still take long” he said

I frowned. “You said you’ll be here soon!!”

“I-I mean.. You’ll be late in your part-time job!!” he said

I looked at my watch and it said it was almost time for my shift. “Oh right. Then I’ll leave it here”

END OF POV

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

I was on my way back to my apartment after buying some painkillers when I saw Seohyun heading towards the building of my apartment. She was carrying a paper bag and somewhat looked annoyed. I followed her but knowing the personality she has of worrying about other people, I kept distant. I cannot show myself with bruises and cuts all over don’t I?

Could it be that she’s visiting me?

I continued to follow her until we got to the floor where my apartment was. I hid somewhere not far away but enough to see her. She stood infront of my apartment. She somewhat hesitated pressing the doorbell but she did anyways. When no one came out, she pressed it again for a couple of times. She brought her phone out and dialed a number.

I felt something vibrate in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and saw Seohyun’s name flashed on my phone’s screen.

I picked it up. “Uh, Yoboseyo?” Good thing the painkiller I took this morning still had some effects. If not she could have noticed that I was hurt.

“Yah! Where are you?”

“I am not home. I went out to buy something” I answered still looking at her from afar.

“Ah..” she said looking at the bag she carried

“Why? Do you need something?”

“My mom told me to give you some food”

“Food?”

“There were so many leftovers last night because SOMEONE did not show up.” she said sarcastically.

“Oh, mian” I sincerely apologized.

“Hn, by the way mom and Suzy said they want to say thank you for the gifts” she said

I smiled. “Ye”

“So what do I do with this now?” she asked

“Just leave it infront of my apartment” I answered. “I’ll come home soon”

“Then I’ll just wait for you” she said somewhat happily

“Uhm N-No need. I may still take long” I stuttered

“You said you’ll be here soon!!”

“I-I mean..” I said then looked at my wristwatch. “You’ll be late in your part-time job!!”

She looked at her watch this time. “Oh right. Then I’ll leave it here”

“Ye, gomawo” I said

When I was sure she already left, I got out from where I was hiding and went to where she stood a while ago. I picked the bag she left and went inside my apartment. 6:45 pm.

END OF POV

 

10:08 pm, at Kyuhyun’s apartment..

Kyuhyun was at the living room. He was eating the food Seohyun left earlier that day. Cooking has been greatly tasking him since this morning because he could not move without dealing with physical pain. Thanks to Seohyun, he will be eating good food tonight.

KYUHYUN’S POV

While eating, I thought of my conversation with Donghae-ssi yesterday.

How are you related to those persons and why do they want to harm you?

They are not even ordinary people but trained professionals.

I tried to recall what could possibly be my connection with those people but I just couldn’t tell. I don’t even know them in the first place.

… you are even a Cho.

What is there being a Cho? I know of people who have the same surname as me.

Really, who are you?

Who am I? Really, who am I?

Clink.

I heard the door unlock but it did not open. Could it be that those people also managed to get through my home?  I stood up and turned off the light. Soon it was all dark. I headed towards the door and hid behind it. A few moments later, the door slowly opened, a ray of light entered narrowly on the space. I gulped and prepared for anything that would happen. Still hiding behind the door, I saw someone enter. I could not see his face because he wore a black cap that hid his face. When I found a chance, I immediately shoved him on the wall and pulled on his collar.

“WHO ARE YOU!!!?” I asked pressing him hard. He struggled a bit because I was choking him

“YAH!! WHO ARE YOU!!?” I asked again.

The guy was murmuring something so Kyuhyun leaned forward to hear it. “I-I-It’s me, y-young master..”

END OF POV

 

 

________

A/N: Comment! :)