007

End Game

 

Luhan looked up just as the Hong heiress stepped out from the gates, she was dressed nicely in a pair of high waist jeans and a white turtleneck crop sweater.

“I promised your parents we’d be home before nine.” He said teasingly, Jiwon smiled and just took his offered hand.

“Did you sleep well?” She asked as he opened the door for her.

“I did. Your knee.” He reminded her before closing the door, Jiwon leaned back against the Bentley Continental’s front seat.

“How was your high school reunion?” Luhan asked as he started the car.

“It was a mess, as usual. Is Lay ge staying in town for long?” She replied as the car started to move.

“Most likely.”

Jiwon nodded and looked around.

“Is this new?”

“Do you like it?” Luhan replied, his hand left the gear stick and tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear quickly.

“It suits you. Clean and neat.”

“Me too.” Luhan said before facing the road again.

“Huh?”

“I like it too.” He said softly as his eyes travelled to Jiwon’s reflection on the window, he smiled to himself before stepping on the gas.

 

 

Mark groaned when he felt his blanket being pulled away from him.

Joey!

“As if you’d dare yelling at me.” A feminine voice said, Mark paused and sighed.

Songah.

Jobless bum.” She replied before tossing the blanket away, Mark sat up and blinked at her.

Come on, get your of that bad. You are driving me around today.

Get lost.” Mark mumbled as he slid down from the bed, but he was grinning. Songah snorted and just walked out of his room.

Mark went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, he picked out a pair of dark jeans, a loose gray Vetements hoodie and his usual Vans slip-ons.

“Look at you, Seoul Fashion Week at its best.” Songah rolled her eyes as he stepped out, Joey was dressed in his usual preppy manner, dark jeans and a stripped Ralph Lauren sweater.

“Where are you going? Oh, welcome home.” Mark grinned before hugging the girl.

“Shopping. I need winter clothes.” She shuddered, he just nodded back and picked up his coffee.

“Jackson said you guys met a new friend.”

“Yeah, they did. A very cool jie jie.” Joey said as he chewed, Songah grew amused.

And I heard that Mark Tuan seemed to be interested.” Songah teased.

Aniya, that girl…she looks like trouble. High maintenance.” Mark shook his head.

It’s not like you can't afford a high maintenance girl, Mark.” Songah stated before picking up her sandwich.

 

 

Jiwon glanced at the rows of shopping bags behind her. Her brows met briefly, then she felt Luhan’s palm on her back.

“Should we go up?”

Jiwon saw two ladies wrapping up the Chanel purses and skirts she picked out earlier.

“How about we grab something to eat? There’s this café downstairs, they just opened.” Jiwon said, Luhan nodded and took her hand.

Other customers would glance at the young couple appreciatively as they passed by, eyes would trouble to Luhan first then to Jiwon who looked gorgeous as always despite her frazzled nerves.

She didn’t really enjoy the thought of shopping and Luhan paying for everything.

“Are you not bored at all?” She asked playfully as they went down.

“It used to be, I mean, my mother dragged me with her when she went shopping before,” Luhan started.

“But now, I have you. It’s not boring anymore.” He smiled.

“You’re just saying that. I bet you want to roll on the floor and pull your hair out right now.” She chuckled as they reached their destination.

“No. It’s quite refreshing.” Luhan replied as they walked towards the café.

“Luhan you just emptied a whole store for me.” She said.

“That way you don’t have to think about what you want, you have the whole collection.” Luhan grinned and just pulled her in.

 

 

“Really? Joey met this new friend first?”

“Yeah, she got stuck in the middle of Mapo Bridge.” Jackson nodded, Songah started to laugh.

“It’s Banpo.” Mark was grinning.

“Mapo Tofu.” Songah guffawed, Jackson eyed them warily.

“Laughing at a foreigner, how very understanding of you~”

“Oh my god. Hong!” Songah stood up, Jackson paused and followed her gaze.

The young lady dressed in a white top turned and faced them.

“You know my favorite client?” Jackson balked. Mark’s brows went up.

“Songah!” Jiwon’s smile appeared and she walked towards them, leaving the male beside her.

“It totally slipped my mind. Or are you just home early?” Jiwon chuckled before hugging the girl.

“Luhan, it’s Songah.” She called him over, the male smiled and walked towards them.

“Lu ge.” Songah smiled before waving at him.

“I see you’re finally back home, Won was so happy to hear that you’re finally back.” Luhan nodded.

“Mark and Jackson?” Jiwon blinked at them, Mark paused.

“You know~”

Mark stood up and covered Songah’s mouth.

“Of course we know her, we were classmates, remember? Silly Songah.” Mark smiled at her, Songah’s eyes narrowed at him.

Jiwon paused.

Jackson grew amused.

“High school, right?” Mark said before putting his hand down.

“Mark and I were seatmates during sophomore year.” Jiwon chirped.

“R—Right. Do you know the guys, Lu ge?” Songah nodded.

“I didn’t get the chance to be introduced.” Luhan said politely, Songah sent Jiwon a look, the latter just winced and looked away.

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

“I’m Jackson, class president.” Jackson stretched his palm to the male.

“Luhan, Jiwon’s fiancé.” Luhan said and shook his hand, Jiwon’s eyes went to Mark.

“Mark, seatmate.” Mark said in a serious tone.

“Nice to meet you.” Luhan nodded then he turned to Jiwon.

“I’ll go reserve us a table.” He said before leaving.

“Well?” Songah had her arms crossed as she looked at the Hong heiress.

“At this rate, you probably know everyone in this city.” Jackson blinked at her.

Mark grinned at her before calling for the waiter and signaled him to add two more seats to their table.

Red’s wearing white.” He mused before taking his seat.

“Mark, we can’t join you~”

Since you brought “work” with you, why not let him know more about your high school buddies?” Mark asked her with a grin.

 

 

Oh my god, he is trouble.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++