013

End Game

 

 

Luhan stood at LG’s main lobby, he had his hands in his coat pockets as he stood by the glass doors.

He needed to leave in a few hours for short business trip and he wanted to see Jiwon before flying out.

He watched as cars started to pull over and drop off other executives, then a silver Porsche Cayenne appeared, Luhan was about to take out his phone to call her when he saw Jiwon herself sliding down from the unfamiliar vehicle.

“Is that new?” Luhan murmured before approaching the girl.

“Won,”

Jiwon looked up, he saw how the girl hesitated briefly but she walked towards his direction.

“Hey,” She gave him a small smile.

Luhan his lips before speaking.

“I know we didn’t..end things in a nice note when we last spoke,” He hesitated.

Jiwon bit her lip.

“But, I’m sorry, Won. I just..I was just worried that being involved in such a rumor would damage your reputation.” He said as he took her hand in his.

Employees glanced at them appreciatively as they greeted Jiwon a good morning.

“It’s fine. I understand.” Jiwon just squeezed his hand.

“Let’s talk upstairs.”

Luhan tugged her back, Jiwon stared at him, wide-eyed.

“You look pretty today.” He said softly before kissing her cheek and pulling her to the elevator.

 

 

Mark was fixing his tie as he headed towards the BMW, he was clad in a nice grey business suit with a black shirt tucked inside.

“Yes,” Mark said as he answered his phone, he slid inside the car and started the engine.

“Sir, it would be better if you head straight to our partner’s office first.”

Mark nodded before putting on his seatbelt.

“Send me the address.” Mark said as he maneuvered out of the Tuan property, he put on some music and started to relax.

He looked around the car’s interior. He saw the box of tissues on the passenger seat, the carton had Hello Kitty and My Melody characters printed on it.

His phone pinged again. He opened the message and he stopped, his foot hovered over the brake.

“L—LG?” He read the message again.

“Red?”

 

 

“I actually have a meeting in a few. I’m sorry I can’t send you off.” Jiwon said apologetically as she walked Luhan to the double doors.

“It’s fine. I’ll see you this Saturday then.” Luhan said as he stepped out.

“Want anything from Beijing?”

“Legit Chinese food we can’t find here.” Jiwon chuckled, Luhan grinned.

“Noted then,bao bei.” Luhan mused.

“Go away.” Jiwon snorted, he winked at her before following his waiting bodyguard outside. Jiwon walked back to her desk.

“Director,”

She waved her secretary over as she sat down.

“The team from TGH will be arriving shortly, I’ve prepared a table so that you can greet them properly.” She said as she set the folder down on her table.

Jiwon picked it up and started to memorize faces and names.

Then she suddenly sat up.

“Th—Their vice president? Wait, what does TGH stand for again?”

“TG Holdings, or Tuan Group Holdings, director.”

Jiwon started to blink, then she looked at the photo on the paper again.

Mark Yi En Tuan

Vice President

Below was a photo of a very familiar face, Jiwon started to smile.

“Their vice president is arriving in a few minutes, ma’am.”

 

 

Luhan stood just outside the revolving doors, waiting for his car to be brought around, he saw a familiar BMW 7 series pull over across him, he paused.

“Jiwon’s car.” Luhan looked at the license plate, then his eyes tensed when he saw the male slide down from the vehicle.

“Tuan,” Luhan spoke, the male was making his way towards the doors, then he started to grin.

Luhan turned and saw Jiwon making her way towards the doors with her secretary in tow.

“Mark Tuan,” She was grinning as the male reached her.

Luhan’s forehead furrowed.

The other male had stretched his hand to Jiwon.

“Director Hong Jiwon,” He chuckled, Jiwon took his offered hand.

“I’m guessing from seatmates; we’ve been upgraded to business partners.” Mark said teasingly before offering his arm to the girl.

Luhan’s fists curled, Jiwon shook her head and looped her arm around his.

“Lies.” Jiwon laughed as they walked back in the building.

Luhan was about to follow them, but his guard spoke.

“Sir, the car’s here.”

The male exhaled and watched as the two spoke animatedly, Jiwon’s secretary followed them from behind.

Jiwon was laughing comfortably as they got in the elevator.

Luhan shook his head before getting inside his waiting car.

“We’re off to the airport, sir.”

 

“I want to know everything about that Mark Tuan.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++