Chapter 57

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present... 

Sinb's POV

"Sinb, do you have something to tell me?" Yerin asked, pushing her plate aside and reaching for her iced americano. 

"Huh?" I glanced up from my plate, shocked with the question. 

"Yea. Just now i did heard that you have something to tell me? Or i just misheard that?" 

I nodded, putting down the fork on the plate and wiped my mouth with a paper towel. Inhale and exhale. It's the time. Sinb, you can do it. Suddenly i felt so confident and encouragement in me to make the confession but here comes again the waiter with our desserts this time. Again? What a good timing. Why the food has to be served so fast? No wonder the customers leaving good reviews for providing such great services. Sigh. I have no choice but to save it later. I can't guarantee that i have that courage again. 

"Here's your cheesecakes." placing each a small plate of cheesecake infront of us. The waiter added, "How's the food? Everything ok? All the food being served, right?" 

I let Yerin unnie do the talking as i swigged the rest of my drink. 

"Yes. The steak is good". She said, smile with satisfaction. 

"Ohh. Great. Thank you. Alright, then. Enjoy your dessert." the waiter bowed and left the table. 

-Fast Forward-

After our lunch, we decided to have a walked along the beach, not to waste the nice scenery since we were already here. Once we stepped out from the restaurant, Yerin takes off running with her arms wide open towards the beach as if she felt a chain falling off her. I was shocked for a second and laugh of her inner child behaviour. Thankfully there were not many people as the winter season is approaching soon. If not, i will just pretend not to know her. I'm just joking. How could i do that? She turned around, waving her hand and signal me to come over. I jogged a little and stood beside her. 

"This is so refreshing." she closed her eyes and breathed deeply, enjoying the scent of the sea breeze. She added, "I like the smell of the sea and the sound of crashing waves. It make me feel calm and relaxed. Don't you agree." 

I did not even pay attention what Yerin's said as i suddenly felt so nervous. Should i confess now? I was about to utter words but my throat tightened, no words come out. Oh gosh. What happen to me? A very confident person that getting weaker infront of my crush. 

Yerin's attention instinctively shifted on her left to check on me who was spacing out and figeting from the moment i stood beside her. I was debating how much i could tell her. Then she smirked a little and shifted her attention back to the sea. 

" I know you have something to say at very first beginning when we were in the restaurant. What it is? I'm curious."  

"Uhmm." I nodded, flashes a nervous smile but instantly disappeared upon hearing Yerin's next words. 

"I'll give you 3 seconds to speak out or else i will leave you here." 

"Uhh..What?" 

This was so nerve-wracking. I took a deep breath before continue. "U-unnie. I-iii l-i." Anxiety h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter