Chapter 34

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued...

*Pressing the code to unlock the door* *Open the door *

Sowon: Why so dark inside? (switch on the lights) Did they already fall asleep? Mum. Dad. I'm back. Hello. Anybody home? 

Neither of them answer. She suddenly remember that her parent did told her that they are going to business trip to Hong Kong for about 2 weeks. They already on board few hours ago.  

Sowon: (palm to her head) I almost forgot. I have something important to discuss with them regarding Yerin's problem. . How now? Shall i call them? By this time, I think they already in the hotel. 

*Taking out her handphone*

Sowon's mum: Hello. 

Sowon: Mum. Hello. Why your place there is so noisy?

Sowon's mum: Hello.. Hello. Sowon ar. 

Sowon: Mum, can you hear me? Where are you now? 

Sowon's mum: Sowon ar, the line isn't good here and we are attending a very important dinner with clients. Will call you once i get back to the hotel,ok?  Bye. 

Sowon: Wait. What time you will go back to the hotel?

Call ended. Dooooooooooo.........

Sowon: Why she hang up the call so fast? Seems like they are busy (sigh) What to do? I will just wait for them to call me back. 

*Going up to her room and prepare to wash up* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day in cafeteria... 

Umji excitedly sharing her stories about her trip to her best friend, Sinb but Sinb looks like not paying any attention to Umji. It can be said no in her mood to listen at all.  

Umji: Hey. I was talking all the way and you not even show me any reaction. 

Sinb: (stare at the her drink and stir around it)

Umji: HWANG EUNBI!!! 

Sinb: (back to her senses) What? You already finish your story?

Umji: (sigh) I will continue next time. Wasted my effort to tell you all my stories. 

Sinb: Uhh. Why? 

Umji: You are not even listening. You were like losing your soul. Anything happened when i'm not around? Is it about Yerin unnie?  How is your progress with Yerin unnie?

Sinb: Still the same. Nothing change. 

Umji: Aiks. Why? You still haven't move a step further? You should do that now. 

Sinb: It's kinda hard to see her around in campus recently. She not even joined us during break time for few weeks already. 

Umji: By the way,  you still pick her up at the cafe? 

Sinb: Yes but mostly we are just stay silent. Not like previously we had alot to say and talked about. I don't know what is the cause of this. Something has changed. 

Umji: Uhmm. I think there must be something happened. 

Sinb: I think so. 

Umji: Just call or text her.

Sinb: I already did that but she said nothing happened and i received her message today. 

Umji: Ohh. What did she wrote? 

Sinb: She asked me not to pick her up at the cafe anymore. 

Umji: Huh? Why? No wonder you look so down and moody. 

Sinb: Don't ask me why? I also want to know the reason. 

Umji: I can tell you that your feeling towards Yerin are getting deeper. (Laugh) 

Sinb: Who said? 

Umji: It's written on your face. Oh ya. So do you still buying her breakfast and put in her locker every morning? 

Sinb: Yes. 

Umji: Wow. 

Sinb: (sigh)

Umji: It's useless that you keep sighing here. Just go to see her if you miss her. You know her working place and where she live. Not a problem. 

Sinb: The problem is.....(shocked)

OH MY GOD!! My instinct is so damn accurate. 

Sinb: Wait. I just heard a familiar voice. 

A short hair girl suddenly turned to the back with her hand cover . She already sat behind both of them since at the very beginning. 

Umji: Eunha. 

Sinb: Oh my goodness. Since when you were sitting here?

Eunha: When Umji was sharing her story with you. 

Sinb: You already know we sit behind you, why you didn't joined us? Or maybe atleast said hi to us. So that we know you are sitting behind our table. 

Eunha: This is not a main problem. Is it real? 

Sinb: What real? 

Eunha: You like Yerin unnie? 

Sinb: No. No. No. You heard wrongly just now. 

Eunha: Nop. I have a very good sense of hearing. You are the one who buy those drinks and food for Yerin unnie every morning. Woah. Unbelievable. 

Umji: Uhmm. I think i should excuse myself now. Sorry Sinb. Bye. (grap her bag and walk as fast as possible)

Sinb: Hey. UMJI!!!! 

Eunha: You see. Umji also don't want to help for you. Just admit it that you like Yerin unnie. 

Sinb: I have nothing to say. I'm not in the mood to play with you. I'm leaving.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter