Chapter 32

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dad,

"I'm sorry for not able to protect mum and Yerin. I make it even worst. It was all my fault. My selfishness, gambling addiction and an alcoholic. I ruined this family. Before you leave us, you told me to be a responsible man and a good son to take a good care of my family". 

Sigh....

"What can i do now? What should i do now? It's already too late. Dad, please protect mum and Yerin. Please".

 

The next day......

It was unusual for Yerin to skip her class. She didn't attend morning class but she is going to the afternoon class. She open her locker, a drink and some snacks already placed inside with a note as usual. She just take it out and put inside her bag and walk to her class. When she goes in to the class, Yuju got shocked and worried. Yerin's puffy eyes and her face looks pale. 

Yuju: Yerin, are you ok? You don't looks good.

Yerin: I'm ok. Don't worry. 

Yuju: Are you sick? Why don't you just rest at home? I can help you taking down the notes. Or you want to go to our clinic?

Yerin feel annoying. She replied Yuju with abit angry tone of voice.  

Yerin: Yuju, i'm fine. I'm not sick, ok.

Yuju: (startled) Ok. I.. I got it.

Yuju not dare to talk to Yerin after this. They didn't talk to each other for the whole lesson. After the class end, they pack their stuffs and prepare to go back. 

Yerin: Yuju, I'm sorry. I shouldn't raised up my voice to talk to you just now. (feeling guilty)

Yuju: Yerin ar, i'm worry about you. Anything happened to you or your mum? Did your brother coming back again? 

Yerin: Ahh. No. I'm just tired. 

Yuju: Really nothing happened? Alright. Then i leave first. Take care ya.

Yerin: Ok. Bye. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinb is still waiting for Yerin to finish her work. Eunwoo walking out with a big trash bag and waving to Sinb. After he throw the trash bag, he goes to Sinb.

Sinb: (roll down her window) Hi oppa. 

Eunwoo: Hello. Waiting for Yerin?

Sinb: Ya. 

Eunwoo: Just wait for another 10 minutes. We almost done.

Sinb: Ok. Not a problem. You should get prepared as well. 

Eunwoo: Ya right. Bye. See ya.

Sinb: Bye. (roll up the window)

Eunwoo is about to go in but suddenly he thought of something. He goes back to Sinb and asked her to roll down the car window again. 

Sinb: Anything, oppa?

Eunwoo: Yerin is abit strange today. She keep making mistakes. I don't know what happened to her. Maybe you should be concerned about her later. 

Sinb: Alright. Thanks for telling me.. 

After few minutes later, Yerin comes out. Sinb quickly get out of her car and open the door for Yerin. Close the door. Run to the driver side, buckle the safety belt and starts to drive.

In the car....

Yerin: It's not neccesary to do this for me. I can get in by myself. 

Sinb: It's ok for me to do so. 

Yerin remain silence, not even talk to Sinb for the whole journey back to her house. For Sinb, she not dare to say any single words. 

When reached Yerin's place, Sinb scanning around to ensure  that there is no one hiding somewhere and watching them. 

Yerin: No need to look around already. 

Sinb: Why?

Yerin: He is gone. 

Sinb: Already? Got caught by police? Yes.. Finally. You know i'm so worried about you. 

Sinb is still talking. She didn't aware that Yerin already got out from the car. She stops when the car's door are closed.

Sinb: (dumbfounded) What happened to her? (unbuckled the safety belt and go out from her car) 

Yerin is walking to the door but Sinb run to stops her. 

Sinb: Yerin unnie, wait. (grab Yerin's wrist)

Yerin: (turn to look at Sinb) Anything?

Sinb: Are you ok? You seems abit different today. Did something bothered you or something happened to you?

Yerin reply Sinb without hesitation. She does feel annoyed  of being asked this questions again.

Yerin: Nothing bothered and nothing happened,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter