Epilogue - WonHa's Love Story

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the results, she was eagerly to see Eunha but she has to prepare the worst. Eunha might slapped her straight to the face when she meet her without any explanation. She has to think how to made Eunha forgive her. This is the main point. Then maybe a confession after that. An idea suddenly pop up when she saw Eunha's diary on her table. She took out the pen and some sticky notes and started to write on it. 

After few days, she reached the school earlier than usual just to give this box to Eunha. Heading to Eunha's class. Luckily she was not here yet. Passing the box to her seatmate asking her for help. After that, she left. 

As she opened the box, her eyes widen. It's her diary with a note stick on the cover. 

Please read every notes in the diary

When she read the written notes, she was shock, covered with her hand and tears rolling down uncontrollable. 

11th Jan 2013 (Friday) 

Sowon's note:

The first time i saw you on this day holding hamburgers, stuffing all in your mouth. It's makes you look cute with your puffy cheeks chewing the food. When you exits the store, i already knew you were not feeling well. After i parted with my friends, i did searching for you. Don't do this again. I don't want to see you get sick anymore. 

 

14th Jan 2013 (Monday) 

Sowon's note:

I was happy when i met you again infront of the washroom. I think this was a fate meeting you again and we were studying in the same school. I could not believe it at first. 

 

21st Jan 2013 (Monday) 

Sowon's note:

Honestly, i was trying to approach you but i don't know how. I worried that i was too obvious and might scared you away. Then, i saw you sitting alone in the cafeteria. A good opportunity has come. ^^

 

25th Jan 2013 (Friday) 

Sowon's note:

I was sitting inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter