Chapter 39

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.....

Once the door open... 

I'M HOME!!!!! Simply take out her shoes without arranging it properly and run inside. Umji and Sinb's brother just shook their heads. 

Sinb's oppa: This girl really... Umji, you go inside first. I will clear her mess before leaving to office. 

Aunty Lee, the housekeeper comes out from the kitchen after heard the beagle's voice. 

Aunty Lee: You are back. Everything ok? I mean your hand? 

Sinb: My hand is in the stage of recovering. No need to worry so much. 

Aunty Lee: Good to hear that. Do you want me to prepare food for you ?

Sinb: Of course. I miss your cooking. 

Aunty Lee: Anything that you want to eat or any particular things that you are not allowed to eat? 

Sinb: I can eat everything. I'm going up to my room first.

Aunty Lee: Alright. I will call you once the food are ready.

Sinb: Any food will do except porridge. Thanks Aunty Lee. 

Aunty Lee: This house seems alive back. (smile) (goes in to the kitchen)

*Twist the doorknob*

Ahhh. It is so good to be home". slammed herself on her bed once she steps in her room. The things that i miss the most is my bed. She is about to roll over... 

Umji: Hey. Please take a good care of your hand. Don't you forget your casted hand? (comes in with Sinb's bag)

Sinb: Oops. Luckily you stop me. 

Umji: Oh ya. Your brother were leaving to his office already. 

Sinb: Alright. So will you accompany me today? 

Umji: Shall i call Yerin unnie to come here? 

Sinb: If it is possible. 

Umji: It is possible if you tell her everything. 

Sinb: Shut up. I need to get proper bath. It has been 2 days. 2 days of no bathing. 

Umji: Yucks.. No wonder you smell stinky. (laugh) Come. Let me help you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Handphone Ringing*

Look at the screen. Not a mobile number but a house number? It's looks familiar. Did i know this nimber? Slides to answer the call. 

Sowon: Hello. Who is this?

Yerin's mum: Sowon, is it Yerin with you now? 

Sowon: Aunty? No. Why? She is not at home or she is working? 

Yerin' mum: No. She is not at home nor working. She told me that she is going out for awhile but until now she is still not coming back yet. (starts to feel dreaded) 

Sowon: Aunty calm down. Did you call to her mobile phone? 

Yerin's mum: Yes. I was calling her for don't know how many times already but she is not answering. I'm so worried that she might been kidnapped.

Sowon: I will try to call others whether she is with them or not. I'm coming over. Aunty, please stay at home. Wait for me, ok? 

Yerin's mum: Ok. 

Call ended.....

Without wasting any time, Sowon quickly dial Yerin's number.

!! Her handphone is turned off. She called Yuju. 

Sowon: Hello Yuju.. It's me. Sowon.

Yuju: I know. It is clearly written on my handphone's screen. Whats up? 

Sowon: Did Yerin goes to your place? Or did she called you? Did you see her?

Yuju: (confused) Wait wait wait.. Why with all these questions? Did something happened to her? 

Sowon: Just answer me now. 

Yuju: No. I didn't saw her since yesterday when we were visit Sinb in the hospital. Why? Please tell me what is happening?

Sowon: I just received a call from Yerin's mum. She to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter