Chapter 49 - WonHa's Love Story Part 1

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 years ago.........

In Public Library 

"Sowon, we have alot of homework to finish up by today. If you still not getting up now, i think you are not able to finish it. Don't say i did not warned you. By the end of the day, don't come to me and Yuju crying for help."

Instantly her eyelids popped open who were sleeping with her head resting on her arms when Yerin poked her arm.

"Did i just fall asleep? I just wanted to rest my eyes but i almost drifted to dreamland. Oh god. That was so dangerous." sitting up straight and continue her homework.

With highly motivated, she added "I can do it. I will finish up all the homework before going back home. Yes. Lets finish it." 

1 hour later....

"Arrghh!!! Why there are still a lot of work to do?" starting to get stress up and going crazy pulling her hair in frustration. 

It was extremely annoying when people talking loudly in the library. They felt some of the people giving them death glared and shush-ing sound can be heard. Yuju stood up and apologised to them on behalf of Sowon. 

Yerin: Hey, can you calm down? There is no point to be so frustrated. You still have to finish up your homework no matter what or else you will be penalised with demerits. Bare in mind that we already in our senior year. It is not that good to have a bad performance in your academic as we going to college or university next year. 

Yuju: We already came from this far and this is our last year in high school. You just have to endure for just few more months until we done with our entrance exams. That time you finally can throw your books away already. So don't give up ya. 

Sowon: How can both of you are so positive? 

Yuju: We are always positive. Ok guys. Stop talking for now. Lets continue our work. Fighting!

Sowon: Alright. 

Just after awhile....

Sowon: Urrgghh. What is this? I never see this question before. Does anyone know how to solve this question? (speak slightly louder)

Shushhh.....

Yerin: Please control your voice volume. This ain't your house, Sowon ar. We might being kick out from here. Which question you are referring to?

Sowon: Question number 20. Yerin, please help me. I'm stuck after this part.

Yerin: Ohh. It's wrong already. You should do like this. 

After explains for few times, Sowon still could not get it. She feels like going to give up. She started to get proscatinate and lying her head on the table.

Yerin: (curled her forefinger and ring finger and knocked on the table) Excuse me. We still haven't settle yet. Please get up. 

Sowon: Can we exchange our brain or can you lend me your answer sheet for me to copy? You know that i hate calculus. 

Yerin: I can let you to copy all of my answers but you forever will never learn. Come on. I will explain to you again. 

1 hour later......

Three of them standing infront of the library entrance. 

Sowon: Sorry guys. I did not meant to speak out loud. I just could not control my voice. I was in so much pressure that i could not take it. But why we didn't go to our school library in the first place? If in this case, at least we won't get kicked out from there. Am i right?

Yerin: No. I will get distracted by your so call "fans" if we go to our school library. 

Yuju: Ya. Exactly. If they know you were there, your fans will definitely follow you and pretend to study for just to look at you. Wait. Did our name get blacklisted? Are we still able to get in there next time? Shall i go in and apologies to them again? 

Yerin: There is no need to do so. 

Sowon: Sorry. It's all my fault. I should be blame. 

Yerin & Yuju: Ya. Right. 

Yuju: So what to do now after being kicked out from the library?

Yerin: Lets grab some snacks before heading back home. Sowon has to reflect her mistakes by buying us dinner. 

Yuju: I like this since i'm hungry already. What are you guys waiting for? Lets go. (walks away with Yerin)

Sowon: I did not agreed that. You said snacks but why dinner? Where are you guys going? Hey, wait for me. 

They stops at one of the fast food restaurant which are primarily served hamburgers. They entered the premise and place their order at the counter. While they were waiting for their food to be prepared by the staffs, they heard some noises at the corner of the seats.

Yuju: What is happening at there? 

Yerin: Don't know. Seems like they are cheering for someone.

Staff: Your food are ready. Enjoy your meal. 

Sowon: Sorry miss. Can i know what is happening there?

Staff: Ohh. (Pointing at the poster that stick on the wall) 

Sowon: Eating competition? 

Staff: It's a challenge. If you manage to finish 10 hamburgers within 1 and a half hour, you can get free hamburgers with drinks for a month in our restaurant. Now there are 2 challengers here. You can see some people are cheering for them. So far there are still no winner for this challenge. Since this challenge not really well-received by our customers so we will made it until tomorrow. Hmm, perhaps you guys are interested to take part for this challenge? 

Sowon: No way. I barely can finish 1 hamburger in 20 minutes. So it is a big no for me. 

Yuju: Alright guys. Let's take a look who are the challengers. Thank you, miss. 

They carried their tray full of food and search for the seats not far from the crowd. Yuju with her high curiousity more to like being nosy, she bring her food along and going closer to the crowd just to know about the challenge contestants up to but end up she joined the crowd to cheer for them. Sowon and Yerin were chit-chatting while enjoying their food. Sometimes the cheering became louder, they will stops and their attention will goes to the crowd. After the challenge end, the crowd began to disperse and Yuju goes back to her seat and continue eating her food.

Yerin: Finally you are back. Anyone won the challenge?

Yuju: Yes. That girl. Woah. She is unbelievable. (pointing to that girl who just won the challenge)

Yerin: She won? Seriously?

Yuju: Yup. Don't judge her by her small size. I heard from people she is a big eater. 

Sowon: Ohh really? Anyway she is cute though with her hand holding the hamburger and her puffy cheeks chewing the food.

Yerin: We were chatting for the whole time but you looked at that girl eating hamburger?

Sowon: No i didn't. I just....

Yuju: Did you somehow stalked her? 

Sowon: Excuse me. I can look directly from here and there aren't many people surrounded her. Why i still need to stalk? 

Yuju: Ohh i see. So you prefer a cute type. (took the fries and popped one in )

Sowon: I did not said that. So what if i like cute girl, is it a crime? 

Yuju: Ahh. You already admit it. Yash...

Yerin: (looking at her watch) I really have to leave now. Yuju, are you coming with me? 

Yuju: Yaya but how about Sowon? 

Sowon: I'm not living in the same neighbourhood as yours. I will going back home by train. Don't mind me. Just go.

Yuju: Alright then.

Yerin: Lets go. Hurry up. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter