Chapter 21

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued...

JUNG WOORIN!!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE!!! HOW DARE YOU RUN AWAY FROM US? IF I CATCH YOU, I GONNA BREAK YOUR LEG!!! 

Woorin use all his strength by running to avoid being caught by the loan shark. 

Guy 1: Why he run so fast? Leader, i can't run anymore. I will pass this task to both of you. Go catch him. Fast. (stop and gasp for the air)

Guy 2: (stops running) How dare you act like a leader? I'm suppose to say this. (pull guy 1's shirt and force him to run after Woorin)

Woorin was an athlete during in his high school back then. He run really fast but not as fast as ious. He started to get exhausted. He stops for awhile and look around whether there are any way to hide himself. He found a big tank at the end of the alley on his right. He quickly make a move and hide behind the tank.

Woorin: Why they are still chasing me? Don't they feel tired? 

Guy 3: Where is he? We lost him already, leader.

Guy 1: I think i saw him running to that direction. (point to the left)

Guy 2: Are you sure? I will kick your if you are wrong. 

Guy 1: Yes, leader. I'm very sure. 

Guy 2: Then go now. What are you waiting for?

Guy 1: I'm waiting for both of you to run with me.

Guy 2: Seriously this guy. RUN NOW!!! (kick his )

But the 3rd guy who feels that something suspicious. He look at the right side where Woorin is hiding now. 

Woorin: Omg. Don't come here. Please. Please. (close his eyes tightly and pray)

The 3rd guy is about to walk to Woorin's direction but his leader, call him.

Guy 2: Hey, you slacking off again? GO NOW, YOU LAZY BUM BUM!!!!! 

Guy 3: Ok, leader. 

The 3rd guy runs to his leader and look for Woorin at the opposite direction.

Woorin: (relieves) Woah.. Luckily.

He slowly and carefully walk out from the alley to make sure the 3 loan sharks are gone. But unfortunately, 1 of the loan shark spots him. 

Guy 3: Leader, there he is.

Guy 2: Faster go after him. GO GO GO GO GO!!!!

Woorin: Again? 

He force himself to run as fast as possible without any directions. While he run, he didn't notice that the routes he took near to his house. 

Woorin: Why it is so familiar? HOME? 

Without any hesitations, he runs back to his house.

Woorin: MUM!!! OPEN THE DOOR!! FAST! FAST!

Woorin's mum doesn't know what is happening at outside. She just open the door and Woorin push his mum in and close the door. She doesn't aspect that Woorin is here.

Yerin's mum: Woorin.

Woorin: Shhhh... (peeping outside from the small hole at the door to see whether the loan shark are not coming here)

Yerin's mum: Woorin, where have you been? You know i have been looking for you. 

Woorin: (relieves again) They are not coming here. 

Yerin's mum: Woorin, i'm talking to you.

Woorin: What? (doesn't bother his mum and walk to the kitchen to drink some water)

Yerin's mum: Are you hiding yourself? Are you being chased by those loan sharks?

Woorin: Loan sharks? Are you kidding me? Why i have to do with loan sharks? (Laugh)

Yerin's mum: You don't prentend. I had met that 3 loan sharks. 20 milliom won. Woah. THAT IS TOO MUCH, WOORIN YA!!! What did you do to make you borrowed that big sum of money?

Woorin: (laugh) You don't give me money so i go to gamble la. I thought i can win some money but....

Yerin's mum: So at the end you lose all your money? Woorin ya, you know what is the consequences borrow money from loan shark? If you didn't pay them back, you will be killed by them.

Woorin: You already thought that i'm not your son anymore. Why you care so much? Just care about Yerin can already. By the way, Yerin already know?

Yerin's mum: She's still don't know about this. If she know... She already feel so burden. 20 million won.  How to find this big sum of money? Do you have that money? 

Woorin: I don't have any money. (thinking hard and looking around) I think this house will worth more than that.

Yerin's mum: Are you crazy? DON'T EVER THINK TO SELL THIS HOUSE. WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH? Can you think about your mum and your dongsaeng? We don't have a shelter to live if you sell this house. Please, Woorin ya.

Woorin: Then sell Yerin off. 

Yerin's mum: (slap Woorin) How could you said this kind of thing out from your mouth? She is you little sister. Your family member. 

Woorin doens't bother what his mum said and just walk off. 

Yerin's mum: Go. You go. Don't ever come back here again. Go. (started to cry)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loan shark's office

Guy 2: Sorry boss, we found Woorin but we lost him again.

Boss: Just a simple task for 3 of you but you all just. (slammed the table) USELESS. 

Guy 2: Boss, please. We will work harder to find him. Please let us go this time. We promise that we will bring him to you. 

Guy 1 and 3: (nodding) We promise.

Boss: Fine. I will give you all 1 week times to bring him to me. If not, i don't want to see 3 of you anymore. My P.A, please notice that. 

Guy 2: Ok boss. 

Boss: Go now. 

3 of the loan sharks leave the office. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the class...

Sinb Sinb. Sinb name was called by the lecturer. MS. HWANG EUNBI!! 

Umji: Sinb. (elbow her)

Sinb: Yes? 

Umji: Lecturer is calling you.

Sinb: Yes, Sir? 

The leacturer asking Sinb a question regarding the lesson he taught a few minutes ago. He knew that Sinb wasn't concerntrate in his class. Luckily Sinb still can answer his question correctly. No doubt that Sinb is smart. 

Lecturer: Although you can answer my question. I hope that you to be serious and pay attention during my class. Get it? 

Sinb: Yes, Sir.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter