Chapter 35

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loan shark's office......

One of the loan shark run to their boss. 

Guy 2: Boss, we already found Woorin.

Boss: Where is he now?

Guy 2: We locked him at the warehouse. 

Boss: Bring him to me now. 

Guy 2: Yes Boss.

Boss: Wait. Bring him back to his house. 

Guy 2: Why boss? Don't you think that bringing him back home will benefit him? He might running away again. 

Boss: Shut Up!!. Just bring him back. Me, myself will going there as well. 

Guy 2: Yes boss. (left the office)

Boss: The show begins. (smirk)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the campus......

Lecturer: Ok, class. The end of today class. See you all on next week. 

Umji: (stretching) Ahhh. Yes. Finally class end. Eh Sinb, Eunha, do you have any plan today? How about having a tea break together?

Sinb: Sorry, i have to go by now. I have to meet someone.

Umji: Is it Yerin unnie? Wooo. Finally get to date her. 

Sinb: It is Sowon unnie, ok. 

Umji: Why you meet Sowon unnie? Then how about Eunha? Eunha, she is going to meet your girlfriend.

Sinb: I don't know. Yesterday night she called me and asked me to meet her today. 

Eunha: (in her mind) Sowon unnie did said she is going to meet someone to ask for help. Is it Sinb? Why she didn't told me that? 

Umji: Hello. Eunha. Are you here?

Eunha: Ohh.. Yes? Ya. Sorry i'm not free as well. I'm going to check on Yerin unnie.

Umji: What are both of you doing? So suspicious. Did you guys changing partner? Oh my god. 

Sinb: Sorry guys. I have to go. Sowon unnie must probably waiting for me outside. Bye. 

Eunha: Me too. Call Yuju unnie if you need a companion. 

Umji: (sigh) Both of them just left me here like that. Never mind. I call Yuju unnie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Sinb left the class, she directly call Sowon.

Sinb: Hello unnie, my class has ended. Where shall we meet?

Sowon: Sinb. I'm at the park near our cafeteria. Just walk here. I will wait for you. 

 

While Eunha are walking to the bus stop, she keep on thinking why Sowon unnie seek help from Sinb.

Eunha: (In her mind) Is it Sinb the only person can help Yerin unnie? 20 million won. If include the interest, it might rise up to 23 or 25 million won. That is alot. How to get this amount of money? Not even for adults but Sinb.... She is still a student. Unless she is from a wealthy family. Wait. Sinb likes Yerin unnie. She sure will help her no matter what. But... Ahh. Don't think too much. I have to think positively. Yea. 

The bus arrives..... 

 

Sowon couldn't sit still while waiting for Sinb. She did thought of going to find her right after she ended the called yesterday night but it was already late that time and now she is worry how to tell Sinb about Yerin's problem. 

Sowon: How to tell Sinb about this matter? And how to ask Sinb to help Yerin? If Sinb doesn't want to help? It is impossible that Sinb won't help out. Ohh. If Sinb's mum know about this, what her mum will think about Yerin? Her mum sure will not ever let Sinb to be friend with Yerin. Wait. Did i think too much? 

Sinb: Hey, unnie. What are you mumbles about? 

Sowon: Ohh. Nothing. Hahaha. You are here already. Come take a seat. (nervous)

Sinb: You are abit strange today. 

Sowon: (inhale and exhale to reduce her nervousness)

Sinb: Ok.. Anything you want to talk about? Oh ya. I know what is the reason why we are here. Is it Eunha told you something about me liking Yerin unnie? 

Sowon: (finally remember) Hmm Ya. She did told me about this. 

Sinb: So that's why you want to see me and talk about this matter. I knew it. 

Sowon: No. Not a reason for today's meet up. 

Sinb: Uhmm. Then?

Sowon: Ok. I'm going to tell you something. 

Sinb: (curious face)

Sowon: You have to calm down after you hear this, ok?

Sinb: Just te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter