Chapter 45

Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While they are focusing on the money and dealing, she took this chance to call for help.

"Location sent". "Oppa, we need help." 

"I knew this would happens. Hang on there. I will be there with police." Sinb's oppa replied.

Immediately keep her handphone into her pocket after sending their current location to Sinb's oppa and pretend nothing happened but her action got caught by the boss. 

"Since you get the ransom that you wanted, can you let go of me, Yerin unnie and her brother?" Sinb dealing with the boss.

WAIT!!!!! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT THE BACK?" pointing his finger to Umji's direction. 

Startled.

Everyone looks confused of his sudden shout at Umji. Seriously no one really know what did Umji do while they were focusing on the deal with the boss. 

Boss: What did you do? Are you trying to call the police?

Umji: Ahh. Nothing. I just. Just. Ohh. Someone message me. So i just took it out and read.

Boss: You still read your message? At this time? Seriously. Don't you know all of you might lose your life here tonight?Don't lie. Give me your phone. Faster. Give it to me now.

Umji clutched her phone tightly in her hand and not going to let them take it. If they know what she did, not only her but all of them will in trouble. 

Boss: While i'm still being nice, give it to me now. I count to 3. If not, i will.... 

Sowon: Umji,  just give it to him. 

The boss order one of his people to confiscate Umji's phone. After pass it to the boss. He checked the phone display. 

*Message sent to Sinb's Oppa* 

Boss: Who is Sinb's oppa? 

Guy 2: Must be one of their brother. 

Boss: Okay. Then who is Sinb? 

No one answered him.

Boss: Fine. No one gonna answer me. Okay. Hit her. (ordered his people to hit Yerin) 

"It's me." Sinb and Sowon answered.

Sinb: No. It's me. 

Sowon: It's me. She is not Sinb.

Sinb: Don't listen to her. I'm the real Sinb. 

Boss: STOP!! DON'T CONFUSED ME. TELL ME THE TRUTH. WHO IS SINB? 

Sinb: Unnie, please. Okay. It's me. 

Guy 1: Boss, who is Sinb is not important. The content of the message that she sent is the matter. They were calling someone for help and probably will call the police. We are going to be in deep . 

"WHAT DID YOU SAID? WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME AT THE FIRST PLACE?  DAMN IT." 

Guy 1: Boss, you are the one holding the phone. You must know what she sent. 

Sinb: Hah. You have no way out but to get arrest by police of your evil doing. Just turned yourself in. 

Boss: I was about to take the ransom and let go all of you but seems like you all digging your own grave. So. None of you will step out from this place. I will kill all of you. Hahahahahahaha. Tied them up!!!! 

Yerin: No. You can't do that. Since the police haven't come yet, so why not take the money and run far away from here instead of killing them?

Boss: Since i already commited a crime, they will surely put me into the prison. I won't make that to happen. I rather die than being in the jail. So we will die here together. Hahahahahaha!!!!!! 

Sinb: Guys. He is out of his mind. So you all need to run. Escape from here now. 

Umji: How about you? 

Sinb is still in one of the guy's hand. She has no way to run away with them as the guy grips her arm tightly. 

Sinb: Just go without me. I will go after you all. I have to save Yerin unnie first. 

Sowon: Sinb.

Yuju: Oh . They are coming. 

Sinb:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter